PDA

View Full Version : Monthly Norfolk Meet.

Mr Gazza
07-01-2018, 09:01 PM
How about we go back to the "Piece of Cake" at Coltishal for this one? As it's highly unlikely to be suitable weather to get the bikes out (but y' never know!).
So we might as well keep it nice and local for the regulars.

Might be tricky to find a parking place for a car, with all the Sunday school attendees, but I think there will be spaces a little further in the North Walsham direction, just a short walk away.

10am Sunday 14th January, "Piece of Cake" Coltishal.

Always pleased to see you.

(It's opposite the Island filling station, in the old Salvation Army Hall.)

emzedder
08-01-2018, 08:15 PM
Hope to be there probably on the M21 unless really awful weather

Mr Gazza
08-01-2018, 09:41 PM
Yay! That's the spirit... I'm secretly hoping to be able to wheel the Monster out for this too. I haven't been out since Remembrance Sunday!! Nothing worse than a restless throttle hand. :look:

M900Dom
10-01-2018, 06:38 PM
As I`m now living back up in Norwich, I might make it along to one of these.

No monster for me at the moment sadly but I could always bring the caterham :D

Mr Gazza
10-01-2018, 07:17 PM
Might even be too grotty for a Caterham on Sunday. But yes I'd like to see that Dom...Bring it on.. :D

Mr Gazza
13-01-2018, 08:26 PM
Well I got the bike ready to rock this afternoon, so it looks like I'll be pushing off on two wheels tomorrow even though it's going to be chuffin' cold in the morning.

It should be dry though, although I just read on the NCC site that they are gritting tonight after a break of 6 days... What a shame! Inland areas and the West is what they said, so might be lucky heading to Coltishal?

Mr Gazza
14-01-2018, 12:49 PM
Great to see dacs this morning.
That Coltishal café really is a very nice little place, I suspect it will become a frequent meeting place for us.

Really good to get back in the saddle after a two month famine. Smashing ride on mostly dry roads, with salt only found on junctions and so forth.

Thanks dacs, for my first headlamp ring sale... :mand: