PDA

View Full Version : full face helmet woes

jerry
03-01-2018, 10:05 AM
i have several fullface helmets in UK I use a HJC FS11 Carbon and an Airoh flip both are comfy , and no problem breathing although peripheral vision is poor ,, I also use an open face davida which is comfy quiet and great vision in UK and Europe they all work ok

in Thailand i have another HJC FS11 and a shoei full face but both ar comfy and quiet except that they both direct engine noise un and its not the nice noise fron the back but biggest problem is they are both stiflingly hot and appalling for air flow for breathing ,, i am mostly now using cheapo Thai Index open face which is much cooler and I can breath and its quieter and excellent peripheral vision ,, but at £15 it cant be much cop its ABS but???..

my wife nicked my decent UK £40 viper open face ha ha ,, might bring another davida over as they are £440 here ,,in UK can be had for £170

popelli
03-01-2018, 06:14 PM
arai freeway works for me

Darren69
03-01-2018, 06:27 PM
I will maybe get to try out my AGV H Jack this year.

jerry
04-01-2018, 03:25 AM
There are times like long motorway runs and touring or scratching and in rainy cold orrible weather when a FF is indespensable ,, in Uk on nice warm days and gentle runs an open face is a joy

noise is subjective ,, heat in thailand is a big problem but being able to get enough airflow is the real killer ,, of course bugs and dust and sun mean the an open face is also not perfect option