PDA

View Full Version : s4 header question

evo chris
23-07-2017, 10:20 AM
hi folks i picked up my s4 a few weeks back and after a little hiccup all is good the bike is fitted with a spagetti system with high level cans dp ecu and open air box lid and goes like stink , i got all the standard stuff with the bike and only gout round too having a look at it yesterday , turns out o have a set of carbon termi cans and the standard headers their too . I'm just wondering if how much power you actually get from the full system as i love monsters with low pipes ,i know it messes with ground clearance but i like them , would it be madness to take off the full system and replace it with the standard and the carbon slip-ons . as far as i can tell you only gain 3-4 hp in the top end from the full system and i usually just ride the torque

feel free to point out if this is some kind of madness as I'm a big boy nowadays and won't start crying ,, cheers

chris

Darren69
23-07-2017, 10:44 AM
The full system gives you about 113hp vs the standard bikes 99hp. The full spaghetti system will give more midrange too.

evo chris
23-07-2017, 10:59 AM
cheers ,, looks like i will just stick with it ,,,

Darren69
23-07-2017, 11:10 AM
The spaghetti headers with hi levels are the holy grail for those bikes. The high level give a bit more torque than the low level ones. You could probably put the carbon sleeves from your level Termis onto the low level big bore ones I have for sale. Replacement Termi carbon sleeves are about £140 each