PDA

View Full Version : Needed: 1100 Evo Lambda Sensor - urgently

Petej
10-07-2017, 06:08 AM
Unbelievable, removed all of the exhaust to polish.... couldn't get the sensor out of the Horizontal header, whilst polishing and making every effort to keep it clear of the wheel it snagged...... absolutely gutted and all I needed.

I know some take these off but I'm far from mapping etc at the moment:grump:

Anyone have one?

Pete

Pedro
10-07-2017, 06:40 AM
I've got one from an 1100 Multistrada if that's of use, not sure if it's the same

Ped

Petej
10-07-2017, 07:57 AM
Cheers Pedro, though they appear to be different from Horizontal to the vertical even on the monster (cable length I believe) I need the front horizontal trying to work out if it's the longer or the shorter of the two.

Just typical was all geared to get back from work trip get it back together the day of my return to get out on Sunday now looks like that's out the window!

Luddite
10-07-2017, 05:42 PM
What year is your Evo, Pete?

Petej
10-07-2017, 06:25 PM
2012 mate, though lists the same parts for all evo and the 1100S according to Ducati, on the evo the vertical and horizontal are different part numbers due to cable length, 1100S has the Uses the Same as the Evo Horizontal on both however......

Luddite
10-07-2017, 06:41 PM
OK. I've got a pair of lambda eliminators that will work on your 2012 Evo plus a couple of exhaust blanking plugs. That would allow you to remove both sensors without illuminating the check engine light. They will noticeably smooth out your low speed running and I can vouch for their effectiveness as I ran them on my Evo until I got the remap.

PM me if you're interested.

Alternatively, I could give you an "indefinite loan" of one of my sensors.

Luddite
11-07-2017, 11:14 AM
Posted today!