PDA

View Full Version : Revelation BT016 pro tyres on M750

jerry
08-07-2017, 05:55 PM
i have owned my M750 14 years its had matched pairs of Pirelli diablos corse, Metzlers, Conti, and Dunlop Q2s but its never cornered on rails ,, always been stable and predictable if a little frisky in the turns even with new tyres ,,, but the Bridgestone Battlaxe 016 pro pair i fitted have made the bike as prcise as my 750SS turns in really well and sticks to a line like its on rails ,, they are also very good for braking and stcky totally amazed

never bought bridgestones before but im blown away by these tyres

Grumpy
08-07-2017, 08:09 PM
i have owned my M750 14 years its had matched pairs of Pirelli diablos corse, Metzlers, Conti, and Dunlop Q2s but its never cornered on rails ,, always been stable and predictable if a little frisky in the turns even with new tyres ,,, but the Bridgestone Battlaxe 016 pro pair i fitted have made the bike as prcise as my 750SS turns in really well and sticks to a line like its on rails ,, they are also very good for braking and stcky totally amazed

never bought bridgestones before but im blown away by these tyres

I first fitted BT016's to my Griso about four years ago, love them. Stable, good feed back, the bike tracks extremely well in corners, changing direction whilst cornering is easy.
Wouldn't use any other tyre on the old girl!

slob
08-07-2017, 08:42 PM
liked them on my 620, way better than OE Dunlops ...until I tried Michelin PP2CT

jerry
09-07-2017, 07:37 AM
THE price was good £143 for the pair that helped too

I have Q2s on the 750ss that handles perfectly

and PR3 on the S4 they are very good but next time may fit the bridgestones

Luxexterior
10-07-2017, 08:08 AM
I have Bridgestones fitted to my M900ie, can't fault them & currently on my second set.