PDA

View Full Version : Old Buckenham Air Show

gremlin
22-06-2017, 02:15 PM
Anyone coming to Old Buck? Would be good to catch up. We were hoping to have a stand but things have taken too long to sort so we'll probably have to give it a miss this year. Does mean we are footloose and fancy free to meet up though! :)

Mr Gazza
22-06-2017, 04:02 PM
Good call Gremlin... :thumbsup:

I put this date on the Norfolk newsletter but forgot to post it up here.. Doh!

July 29th and 30th
http://www.oldbuckenhamairshow.co.uk/

Anyone else up for this? we could ride up together.

gremlin
22-06-2017, 05:39 PM
Too little time and too much to do! You can't think of everything Gazza! We'll have stroppy teen again so no bikes to ride in on as mine won't be done I doubt and as we aren't in India I think three on a Fazer wouldn't wash! But we can have a get together for coffee at some point if we arrange a time.

Mr Gazza
22-06-2017, 08:12 PM
A meet up would be good.

Which day are you going?

gremlin
23-06-2017, 10:42 AM
Sunday is favourite. If we do get stuff in place for the stand it will be both days but it's looking unlikely. We never know what time we are picking up Lauren these days so no point saying Saturday then not being able to get there! Have you done the Two Wheel Tuesday yet?

Mr Gazza
24-06-2017, 09:29 AM
Good luck with the stand. I hope you can sort something out.

I'll stay flexible with Old Buck, Saturday or Sunday are both good for me. Let's update nearer the time.

Weekday evening meets are difficult for me. I nearly always find myself going in the opposite direction of those large bikey type meets.!

gremlin
24-06-2017, 10:18 AM
Two wheel is actually quite nice. I don't like bike meets normally but the atmosphere is lovely. They have a curry wagon and decent hotdogs too. I think it may be the same chap who had the Banger Stop in Davey Place in Norwich. It does get a bit busy, there were 750 bikes one night but they are all shapes and sizes. There's everything to chops made from Chinese 125s to exotics.