PDA

View Full Version : What about ya?

John Mac821
10-05-2017, 11:24 PM
Hi everyone, I've just joined the forum so here's a little info about me and my ride;

I bought my first my Monster in Dec last year, so about 6 months now and despite being away at work for half of that time, I've managed to clock up 2784 miles so far. First and foremost I will start by saying I love the bike. It's great looking and has plenty of power for the many great twisty roads around Northern Ireland. I opted for the Termignoni exhausts, the Ducati tail tidy and an alarm/immobiliser to be fitted when I placed the order, which was quite a few quid extra but well worth it. The noise of the torquey engine is greatly enhanced with the Termignoni cans, the tail tidy makes the bike look so much better and of course the alarm/immobiliser is greater added security.

So in summary, my first Ducati, my first Monster and my new passion, and my only regret is that I now wish I'd joined the Ducati family a lot earlier than this! :)

John, from Northern Ireland.

alan s4
11-05-2017, 07:43 AM
Bout Ya!

Was over your side of the water a couple of years back at the NW200, loved it, weather during practice this year looked amazing. Have you got highlights on BBC NI? I can't find anything on Sky.

Anyway, welcome to the club.

slob
11-05-2017, 10:04 AM
hello and welcome

Grumpy
11-05-2017, 06:25 PM
Welcome aboard!
The v twin motor is additive!

MarkF
11-05-2017, 06:56 PM
821 was my first Ducati, too, 10 months later it was a 1200R, beware :)