PDA

View Full Version : Daytona News

Byron Kauffman
05-03-2004, 03:37 AM
HI;
Just thought you would want to know your member Clive and his brother have made it here safe. I met them today at the Daytona Ducati Days meet. They are a fun pair and seemed to make friends easily (see photo).
They were off to the Supercross tonight.
I hope to hear from them again before they go back home.

Byron Kauffman
05-03-2004, 03:45 AM
My Monster won "Best Of Show Monster" today. I was surprised to win over some really trick all carbon big money Monsters.
I was also runner up in the Ducati sounds competition finishing second only to a bevel drive race bike in a down to the wire judges decision. His bike had just the right sound and years of race patina. I thought he should have won and was surprised it was so close.

If you would like, I will burn a CD of Bike Week photos and send it over so the club can pass it around.

grunter
05-03-2004, 06:39 AM
that would be great to see and of course CONGRATS on your awards (hard work paid off):burnout:

CK & AK
05-03-2004, 07:35 AM
Well done Byron!

Looking forwards to seeing the CD too.

C

Bunny
05-03-2004, 08:03 AM
Congratulations on the award - well deserved.
Which one is Clive's brother ?;)
There are a couple of my mates over there this week, look out for a five foot ten tattooed bloke with a black mohecan, probably hanging around the "rice rockets", or the monsters, and who never stops talking

05-03-2004, 08:41 AM
Forget the brother, which one is Clive? :D

Byron, that bike of yours is really stunning. A lovely piece of work. Elegant, understated, very, very classy. Fantastic job.

Billy Bigwheels
05-03-2004, 05:16 PM
Love it & cant wait for the CD. Well done Byron!

McMONSTRO
05-03-2004, 06:58 PM
Looks Brilliant... well done Byron.. and the babes look good too :p

McMonstro