PDA

View Full Version : M900 footrests

TimM900
16-04-2017, 07:27 PM
Hi all, does anyone know what other footrests will fit my 93 M900? The current (stock?) all-alloy ones are too slippery for my liking. I see some Monsters have rubber inserts....

Mr Gazza
16-04-2017, 07:36 PM
Some do have rubber covered footpegs. They are standard on my Sie, but various other models have them too.
Moto Rapido would almost certainly have them.
They are interchangeable with all ally pegs and are same for rider and pillion but with different spring arrangements. They are left and right handed.

spuggy
20-04-2017, 09:08 PM
Some do have rubber covered footpegs. They are standard on my Sie, but various other models have them too.
Moto Rapido would almost certainly have them.
They are interchangeable with all ally pegs and are same for rider and pillion but with different spring arrangements. They are left and right handed.

^^^ What Gazza said.

Part # 69924171A (listed for 2001 S4 amongst others) is for a left/right pair, rubber-covered; was 33-odd quid from Moto Rapido - cheaper than buying individual pegs IIRC.

I bought 2 pairs last year to match the 620 hangers I also used (30 quid each cheaper for factory-painted black than silver; 620 is different part #, with the original 900 part # still cast into the back - go figure). My bike's a Dark, so...

After waiting a few weeks for Royal Fail, I rang Moto Rapido again and got a replacement order going. About 3 days after the replacement order wends its way from Bologna, the /original/ order turns up (yeh, really - I checked the postmarks)..

I returned it, so if you're lucky, they might even have both pairs still sitting on the shelf in Winchester...