PDA

View Full Version : First meet for 2004

StuartR
04-03-2004, 01:20 PM
Ok guys, I’m looking at having the first North West meet of 2004 on the Tuesday 23rd March @ around 7:30 pm at the Cross Keys on the A6 just north on Lancaster again. Seemed to be an easy place for everyone to meet last time so we’ll do it again this year. If anyone needs more involved directions just ask.

We’re hoping to have a good few ride outs this year so your participation is encouraged.
We will use this first meet as a tester to ask what the North West contingent would like to do this year so bring any idea’s you have with you.

I am in conference with Fylde Superbikes at the moment as they have offered support so hopefully have something to tell you by then. If you have any ideas where Fylde could help, again let me know on Tuesday and we'll put it to em.

Hope to see you all there. :p

steviej
07-03-2004, 08:30 PM
StuartR,
I'll see if I can be there (or be square!!) as long as it's not bucketin' down.................

StuartR
08-03-2004, 01:07 PM
Good stuff Steve, hope to see you there! :p

Unfortunately I'm not home until the 18th March so won't be able to go to the one you mentioned. :mad:

But listen up the rest of you. I have been in talks with the good people at Fylde Superbikes in Blackpool (as your North West Rep) and they are keen to help us out where thet can.
I have news of a Demo Day planned for the spring. I will have more details hopefully next week, so try and be at the Cross Keys on the 23rd and get the full gen!

DesmoS4
08-03-2004, 08:53 PM
fingers crossed i should be able to make this:)

just depends what the numpties at w**k do with my shifts:rolleyes:

steviej
09-03-2004, 05:53 PM
DesmoS4,

Where do you w**k??

slug
09-03-2004, 10:30 PM
Stuart
I will try to be there.

Any chance Fylde could do my service for free?;) ;)

StuartR
11-03-2004, 07:43 PM
I wouldn't have thought so slug :p
Maybe give em a prod on Demo Day...
Hope to see you there. :D

DesmoS4
15-03-2004, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by steviej
DesmoS4,

Where do you w**k??

Baxi in Bamber Bridge

steviej
15-03-2004, 11:59 PM
Big changes then???

slug
20-03-2004, 06:46 PM
Stuart
bad news I'm afraid, I wont be able to make the 23rd.

Thanks for taking the trouble to organise things though.

I will be very interested in any news you may have on the Fylde demo day.

Cheers