PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Brum

Philthemuso
27-03-2017, 09:08 PM
Hi guys,

I've recently bought my first Ducati and enjoying it immensely! Monster 821 Stripe.
My first bike ever with any form of electronic wizardry on board and I've now got RSI in my left thumb from seeing what's what and how it can be tweaked.
Had a wander through some topics here and already seen some excellent advice and rapport.
Looking forward to chatting.

See the banner ads at the top of the page for Ducati...... amongst other things, that's what I do.

Catch up soon.

Phil

Dirty
27-03-2017, 10:10 PM
Hello, good evening, welcome...

J.P
28-03-2017, 07:07 AM
Welcome to the club Phil.
I've had my 821 (4th Monster) and really like the high revving engine and the sharp handling.
There's not much you can do with the engine but there a lots of accessories around if you wanted to add to the bike. Evotech do a nice line in protection and guards.

And I'm selling some bits too :
Termignoni Race Exhaust system & ECU flash stick
and some very nice BST Carbon Fibre wheels. (see the for sale section of the forum)

And have a look at the section on the UKMOC Weekender in Wales over the last May bank holiday. It's a good chance to get out and see lots of other bikes, even if it's just for the day on Saturday 27th or Sunday 28th of May.

utopia
28-03-2017, 12:20 PM
Hello Phil, and welcome along.
As a muso, I guess you're probably familiar with the std response to those who defect to the electronic side ?
But times change, eh ? ;)