PDA

View Full Version : Not getting emails

Dark-Jon
03-03-2004, 05:54 PM
Hi

For some reason I'm not getting emails when someone PM's me. Was working fine till the server move. The email addy is fine, gets loads of other stuff on it. I also dont seem to be getting announcement emails like the recent one regarding the monster weekend sent out this morning by the webmaster. I know this cos my first, unused id still gets emails from the webmaster. I've checked my prefs etc and they're still the same, so dunno :(

On a side note, can you delete a user called 'Thu11s', this was my first ID and still gets mail. I can reply to a mail if you want to confirm it, just keep getting some stuff in duplicate :rolleyes:

Cheers

Dark-Jon

fatbloke
03-03-2004, 05:59 PM
should be ok now

gary tompkins
03-03-2004, 06:01 PM
You read my mind Jon - I was going to post a thread on the same subject. My forum preferences are still set the same, but like Jon I dont get email notification of replies to posts or PM's any more.

Perhaps the website gurus can throw some light on this?

As Jon says it only seems to have happened since the switch to the new server :confused:

gary tompkins
03-03-2004, 06:02 PM
Wow that was fast work FB :D

Dark-Jon
03-03-2004, 07:03 PM
Cool, thank you :D

Dark-Jon

Dave Pearson
08-03-2004, 04:44 PM
Just realised I have the same problem, no e-mail notifications for subscribed threads or PM's.
I have all the settings correct..............help!

gary tompkins
08-03-2004, 08:26 PM
Looks like I spoke too soon. I now get notifications of PM's - but only when I log onto the forum and not via email. I still don't get any notification of replies to threads I've subscribed to :(

One for the webmasters maybe?