PDA

View Full Version : S2R 800 decat options

Martin Duke
13-02-2017, 08:37 PM
I really like the look of the stock cans but would like them to be a bit LOUDER - who has experience of any of the de-cat link pipes available. I'm not sure that I want to risk getting a cheap Chinese part from ebay, but where are the alternatives produced? I just want something that fits properly and is decent quality - all advice welcomed!

Thanks, Martin :gromit:

Dave G
13-02-2017, 09:34 PM
My decay was fitted so long ago that I can't really help with sourcing one now but I will say that this will make the exhaust noise louder than if you'd fitted aftermarket cans with the cat still fitted.
I like my oe cans, I think they're still the neatest set available for the s*r range and are more stylish than most of the tubular replacements.
I did make a 'cored' set but decided these weren't what I really wanted and refitted the standard cans with the cat bypass. Sounds good....... also completely road legal too.

stopintime
14-02-2017, 12:13 AM
I've been happy with my 120,000 km Spark de-cat, but Marving is probably as nice.

alan c
14-02-2017, 07:07 AM
I had a DP de cat pipe, need to keep an eye on E bay I think !

I have a standard full system if anybody wants to make me an offer

Kato
14-02-2017, 07:53 AM
http://www.spark.it/index.php/userprofile/downloadPdfDocumentsAttachment?documento_id=36

Page 19