PDA

View Full Version : January 2017 - Meet

Mr Gazza
07-01-2017, 11:18 AM
Any one interested in meeting for a mardle?

I don't think that Wells is working as a meeting place and I really liked the bowl of chips and fancy Cider at the Maltsters.

Let's move back to The Maltsters at Ranworth.

Sun jan 8th 12 noon.

:D

Mr Gazza
08-01-2017, 05:06 PM
Well the bowl of chips was off the menu, so the barman offered me a bowl of roast potatoes.??

Someone then decided it was a good time to mop the floor and clacked the mop handle on the table legs and my chair as I was supping... Doesn't the pub ever close or does this have to be done during opening time?

The icing on the cake was the young lady setting fire to a heap of coal in the fireplace under a stone cold chimney. Where upon the smoke slowly built up on the ceiling until it was nearly opaque at nostril level... Is this a Victorian re-enactment theme pub or something??

Well if anyone did follow me in I hope you took advantage of the free pint that remained on the table when I left... Coughing.!

Norfolk Monthly meetings..... I give up. :mad:

Jez900ie
08-01-2017, 06:02 PM
The icing on the cake was the young lady setting fire to a heap of coal in the fireplace under a stone cold chimney. Where upon the smoke slowly built up on the ceiling until it was nearly opaque at nostril level... Is this a Victorian re-enactment theme pub or something??

They are suppose to remove the Lanister (Dirty!:)) chimney sweeps prior to lighting. Just can't get good help these days...