PDA

View Full Version : After market pipe 1200 in Hampshire

The Bike Dork
23-10-2016, 02:50 PM
Hi guys. Following on from my exhaust note thread... I'm thinking of getting a monster 1200 but I don't think the stock pipe is deep enough. So if I got one, I'd get an sc project/akrapovic/termi put on.

I don't want to buy blind though - is there anyone in Hampshire with one who wouldn't mind me coming over to have a listen?? I'm in Havant...

Cheers, Alex

Nottsbiker
23-10-2016, 03:43 PM
None on YouTube?

I appreciate it's probably hard to hear the exact tone but it would give you a good idea

The Bike Dork
23-10-2016, 03:47 PM
Done that but really want to hear properly to make sure...

Pedro
23-10-2016, 04:06 PM
Bear in mind that unless you buy the termi kit from Ducati it will need a remap. The Termi kit comes with an ecu update.

The termis do sound good ��

rollo22
23-10-2016, 05:31 PM
Bear in mind that unless you buy the termi kit from Ducati it will need a remap. The Termi kit comes with an ecu update.

The termis do sound good ��

If the update is anything like the Evo ECU I suggest that you have the fuel air ratio checked mine was on the lean side.
Can't beat having a proper job done on the ECU.
Remember the results Dave managed on your 1000 Pedro

Pedro
23-10-2016, 09:07 PM
If the update is anything like the Evo ECU I suggest that you have the fuel air ratio checked mine was on the lean side.
Can't beat having a proper job done on the ECU.
Remember the results Dave managed on your 1000 Pedro

Yeah was good! I used to think the 1000 was the best monster I'd ridden... reset that thought with the arrival of the new bike...✊🏻✊🏻