PDA

View Full Version : Sena SMH10 Headset Intercom Kit

emily's driver
20-10-2016, 12:22 PM
I've got one new and one used kit for sale if anyone is interested.

£100 new or £65.00 used. Everything is included in the kits, including all the necessary leads, charger, clamps, pads, allen key, mounts, manual etc.

http://www.ricambimoto.uk/index.php?route=product/product&path=62_72&product_id=156

utopia
20-10-2016, 12:31 PM
Please excuse my techno ignorance and/or laziness but....
Will this work with a TomTom sat nav, so as to get the spoken directions as well as the screen map ?
Via a wireless connection ?
If so, I might be interested in the used one.

emily's driver
20-10-2016, 12:54 PM
As long as your SatNav has bluetooth capability then yes it can. I ran one of these units with a Tom Tom app on my phone and it worked just fine.

emily's driver
20-10-2016, 12:59 PM
Utopia, this is a quote from the user guide:

"6.3 Bluetooth GPS Navigation Pairing
You can listen to voice instruction from Bluetooth GPS navigation. Some GPS systems use mobile phone profile (HFP, Hands-Free Profile) and others use stereo music profile (A2DP, Advanced Audio Distribution Profile). Most motorcycle specific GPS systems use mobile phone profile for turn-by-turn voice instruction. You can simultaneously use a mobile phone and a GPS which uses mobile
phone profile by one of the following procedures."

utopia
20-10-2016, 01:24 PM
Oooh, ok, thanks.
My nav is a TomTom 4GD00, and the label says it does have Bluetooth.
Can I have dibs on the used one for an hour or so, to ponder, and get back to you ? ... though even as I type, I'm becoming more sold on the idea.
Don't use the sat nav very often tbh, but when I do its as likely as not to be abroad and its bad enough trying to deal with driving on the wrong side without having to look at the sat nav screen as well, so I'd like the voice as well as the map.

...posted before seeing your last post.

emily's driver
20-10-2016, 01:39 PM
Oooh, ok, thanks.
My nav is a TomTom 4GD00, and the label says it does have Bluetooth.
Can I have dibs on the used one for an hour or so, to ponder, and get back to you ? ... though even as I type, I'm becoming more sold on the idea.
Don't use the sat nav very often tbh, but when I do its as likely as not to be abroad and its bad enough trying to deal with driving on the wrong side without having to look at the sat nav screen as well, so I'd like the voice as well as the map.

...posted before seeing your last post.

No dibs required !! Just log in to the site and create an account, then follow the instructions as normal to place your order. I only listed these yesterday and I've only the one used one left so if you are quick it will still be available!