PDA

View Full Version : New S2R 1000 owner in SE London

lairylarry
03-08-2016, 06:24 PM
Hey folks

Just thought I'd drop in to say hi as I'm sure I'll be popping in from time to time for advice.

I'm Larry, live in Blackheath, SE London and just bought an 08 S2R thou in the correct Monster colour - red! ;)

Have a Tuono at the moment - v-twins are the way to go - and looking forward to my new Italian!

Scott1
03-08-2016, 07:49 PM
Hi Larry and welcome, I live up the road from Blackheath, hope to see you about.

Dirty
04-08-2016, 09:20 AM
Hi Larry

I live just down the road from Blackheath :) There's a few of us around here actually, it's rich monster territory.

The London meet is in Greenwich park on saturday afternoon if you're interested. http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/showthread.php?t=54208

J.P
04-08-2016, 10:09 AM
Welcome to the club and Forum.
I'm in Lewisham, Pompone is over in Shooters Hill and a good few other members in the Kent section around the Dartford area. Keep an eye on the London and Kent sections for things going on if you wanted to catch up with other owners.

lairylarry
07-08-2016, 08:15 PM
Hey folks - thanks for the welcomes. Will be good to meet you local folks at some point. I'm on Shooters Hill Rd. Anyone ever meet at the tea hut on the heath at all?

Won't be picking the bike up til September. Dropped it off at a mechanic mates for a service, new pipes, bit of touching up, - and trying hard not to go mental on the credit card on other bits n pieces. Now just got to sell the Tuono before I pick it up...!

Dirty
07-08-2016, 08:25 PM
I pop up to the tea hut sometimes but I avoid if the usual crowd are there.

Scott1
08-08-2016, 07:31 PM
Hi Larry, I'm also on Shooters Hill Rd, I'll keep my eyes peeled for a red S2R.