PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

PeteSmith
30-07-2016, 08:29 PM
Hi guys,

New member after getting my first bike in the shape of a red Monster 600 from a member off this forum earlier. Unfortunately can't take her out until I've done my test in a couple of weeks time!!

I'll get some pics up once I figure this forum out!

alan c
30-07-2016, 09:25 PM
Hi Pete and welcome to the club.
Good luck with your test and well done on getting your monster.

J.P
01-08-2016, 08:34 AM
Welcome to the forum. Great fun having a Monster as your first bike.
Good luck with the test

Darkness
01-08-2016, 01:03 PM
Hi Pete and welcome.

Good choice.

Look forward to seeing you at the Hilltop/Haven/(What's it called today?) once you've got the test sorted.

To post photo's at a viewable size you need to use a link back to a hosting web site such as Photobucket. There have been "how to" descriptions in the past, but I can't see them at the moment on my 'phone: I'm sure someone will oblige with a link shortly.

RossObey01
01-08-2016, 01:22 PM
Hello all, this is my friend Peter, he's a bit dim so even after giving him instructions he's still yet to upload any photos.

It's a lovely bike he's got, previously owned by Debs who wasn't quite tall enough to enjoy it! Peter still owes me many beers after finding and viewing the bike on his behalf.

PeteSmith
20-08-2016, 03:20 PM
Thanks for the messages everyone, passed my test a few days ago so have finally managed to get out on my monster!

Also managed to upload some pics which I think was even more difficult...

http://i63.tinypic.com/11scrns.jpg

http://i64.tinypic.com/24g92bq.jpg

Now it would be nice for the rain to stop so I can get out a bit more!

Mr Gazza
20-08-2016, 05:48 PM
Hello and welcome Pete.
Congratulations on your new licence and your new Monster....I'm lovin' the Gold wheels and frame...It looks mint!...:biggrin:

Ross..Have a house point for bringing in a new member and fixing him up with a bike...:thumbsup:...Well done.

Debsy Donut
24-08-2016, 03:51 PM
Hi Pete

Mahoosive well done on passing your test and so glad you've been able to go out on her! Glad to see she's finally stretching her legs at long last! Hope you enjoy many more years with her and I just have to say thank you so much for a pleasant and painless transaction when you bought her and thanks to Ross as well! He did good!