PDA

View Full Version : Another invitation - Scottish Motorcycle Show

Scottch
28-02-2004, 09:31 PM
Guys,

For those of you who plan to attend the Scottish Motorcycle show this year.

Scottish Region, Ducati Sporting Club is planning an initial meet on Sunday (14th March) at 12:00 noon at the Ducati stand. From there we'll raid the nearest coffee stand, and have a good blether

After this, depending on interest, we may also attend The Gathering, Norton House Hotel at a yet to be confirmed time in the afternoon for a bite to eat, and someplace quiet to contemplate how hard the Visa got raped while at the show.

If you're planning on visiting the show and fancy meeting up, then drop me a line!

Cheers!

Scott
P.S. If anyone knows who the Scottish Rep is, please let me know.

brewhaha
01-03-2004, 03:00 PM
Hi Scott, Dougie here, I'll be at the Show (probably with wife and kids on tow, but I'll try and meet up on Sunday).

Hopefully see you there

P.S. No idea who the Scottish Rep is, is there one?

CK & AK
01-03-2004, 03:11 PM
Date?:)

Scottch
01-03-2004, 04:58 PM
Dougie,

Crackin' mate! I'll look forward to getting a better chance for a blether this time :D I'll have my wee clan in tow as well, maybe we could bump them off and grab a few beers (at least this way we have someone to drive us home!)

CK, sorry dear, I'm already happily married and couldn't possibly ;)

You'll see that I've added the date in the first post, if that's what you were meaning :lol:

C'mon the rest of ya, who's goin'?

Cheers!

Scott

Lona
02-03-2004, 02:39 PM
If anyone is going on the Saturday, I've been coerced into marshaling for the sidecar experience. Even the threat of a free go in the "chair" hasn't deterred me. I must be stupid, either that or the Termis have damaged more than my ears! So if you see a short-arsed, cold, female marshal standing around in every item of orange clothing ever made, do come over and say hello.
PS.I don't think we have a Scottish rep either.
PPS. Has anyone heard from K@t the AA man recently??
PPPS First Knockhill meeting is 4th April. I shall be similarly attired to the above. As I'm training to be Chief Marshal this year (They must be either mad or desperate!) I'll possibly be on the Start/Finish line.

Scottch
02-03-2004, 03:13 PM
Hi Lona,

Hope you're doing well.

Are you marshalling on just the saturday or over the whole weekend?

Cheers!

Scott

Lona
02-03-2004, 03:58 PM
I'm mad, but not that mad. Just the Saturday, as I have a sponsored walk (in aid of Cats Protection) on the Sunday.
I'm sure it'll be warm and sunny all weekend (Actually, it was so warm two or three years ago, we were all sat on the grass outside in T-shirts)

BoozyBOB
02-03-2004, 11:47 PM
mmmm..well done Lona...last time i was in a sidecar unit was with Jock Taylor in 77 round East Fortune....
he even let me ride and he went on the side...
....hope to pop up and visit your hubbies shop soon.. (as i was in Paxton for a day and did not visit)

Lona
03-03-2004, 08:14 AM
I don't know who was braver, you or Jock!! You are welcome at the shop. I hope to be working there on Saturdays from now on, as I have just changed jobs (Back to Project Management, I really am mad!) and am free at the weekends. Don't forget we are shut Sunday/Monday (Oh, and next week, as we're going to the Trossachs with our two loopy dogs, so we won't be on the bikes)

Scottch
14-03-2004, 09:51 PM
Dougie,

Great to see you on Sunday mate, and glad we got a better chance for a blether this time.

Fingers crossed, we'll get you on a trip with us sometime this year mate!

Cheers!

Scott

brewhaha
15-03-2004, 09:32 AM
Scott,

Sorry I stayed briefly, but I was spirited away by "those pesky kids"

Hope to meet up with everyone agian soon.

Cheers

Dougie