PDA

View Full Version : Very Nice M750 for sale in Norfolk.

Mr Gazza
20-07-2016, 05:18 PM
A Norfolk member is selling his lovely M750...One of the best I have ever seen.

Worth clicking the link just to eyeball it...:biggrin:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Monster-M750-1998-/331911139991?hash=item4d47721297:g:SYMAAOSwaB5Xi36 N#ht_517wt_963

Hoping someone local will buy it so I can see it again...:biggrin:

Flip
20-07-2016, 08:16 PM
Yep that is one tidy Monster with some super rare bits on it to boot.

Like the carbon belt covers very much and the fact someone has fitted the Pantah valve covers but it would annoy my OCD that the vertical cylinder exhaust clamp hasn't been changed for the finned version like the horizontal pot.

Would have to do something about the tea tray arrangement along with the excess indicators and prefer a more in period or retro colour scheme to the Corse job personally, although I seem to remember Ducati did a range of air brushed tanks at the time for the early bikes. But Monsters tend to be a bit 'work in progress' for most people so I'm sure whoever buys it will be very happy.

squarehead
20-07-2016, 09:48 PM
S'nice, lose the mirrors and the indicators for something more subtle, and maybe get the bars off the ceiling and it would be very spangly.

Nottsbiker
22-07-2016, 05:02 PM
Awful tank, bars and fairing bit these minor points are easily remedied. Current owner must be paranoid about bring rear ended when turning left or right ;)

It's tidy but is it the best? :)