PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Monster M800Sie for sale

rbt1548
18-07-2016, 06:20 PM
SOLD!!!!

Due to circumstances that have changed and an arm that works when it feels like it I am going to have to sell my Monster.

Rather than put all the spiel on here I will post a link to my ebay advert. If anyone fancies it they can contact me either through PM, or phone numbers in the advert.

Really regrettable sale, reality is kicking in!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/172274529947?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Cheers
Robert

Mr Gazza
18-07-2016, 06:23 PM
What a damned shame Robert..:grump:

Are the Beeza and Guzzi going too?

rbt1548
18-07-2016, 06:42 PM
What a damned shame Robert..:grump:

Are the Beeza and Guzzi going too?

The Guzzi's gone, that wasn't even advertised!, I need to change my signature!

I sold a bike to a guy a few years ago in Essex and he was really happy with it and he has kept in touch, he called me last month for a catch up and asked about the 1000S, and he tried to persuade me to sell a few times over the years, and after a few "oh go on's " from him and a few "bugger offs" from me, he said "I'll give you £XXXXX for it". I thought I would never sell it, but I knew my arm was sore riding, and it really was an offer I couldn't refuse, so I let it go.

The BSA is still here, I think that will be staying for definite, I've had it over 20 years.

I don't want to give up riding and sometimes it's the manoeuvring the bike about that is most difficult, pushing it in and out of spaces etc. I maybe should try something with higher bars.

Anyway, had a long think about it on hols and decided this is maybe the best course of action.

This forum is a good, knowledgeable and friendly forum, although I didn't post a lot I was on it most days to see what was happening.

If the Monster goes it goes, if it doesn't well.............not too disappointed!

Flip
18-07-2016, 07:18 PM
A real shame to hear this- especially as it's forced rather than chosen so to speak.

Keep in touch!!

johndglynn
18-07-2016, 09:14 PM
I'm one of the watchers on this: such a nice bike but outside my budget. I'm happy to hold on for something with work to do that I can colour change guilt-free in the long run.

Looks like a cracker and a real credit to its previous owners. Good luck with the sale.

rbt1548
18-07-2016, 09:32 PM
I'm one of the watchers on this: such a nice bike but outside my budget. I'm happy to hold on for something with work to do that I can colour change guilt-free in the long run.

Looks like a cracker and a real credit to its previous owners. Good luck with the sale.

Thanks, although I say so myself, it is a peach, was lucky to get it.