PDA

View Full Version : BIKESURE - My painful and horrible experience

Kentgent
16-07-2016, 12:43 PM
My worst experience with an insurance company ever!
Website showed £ 400 excess, so I rang up and took out a policy. When it arrived it stated £ 350 Compulsory + £ 150 Ungaraged + £ 200 Voluntary......which erm, adds up to £ 700 excess.
Of course I cancelled, but they refuse to credit back my £ 20 'Admin charge' after such patently bad service and now are insisting they advised me of £ 500 excess (which is still LESS THAN MY POLICY when it arrived) during the initial phone call and want to charge me a further £ 15 when I said I wanted a copy of the phone call under freedom of information request.
Absolute shambles and an affront to intelligence. Shame really, because I was a customer of their parent company (Adrian Flux) for some years......Wouldn't trust this company in the event of a claim and I would advise all to steer well clear!
Pictures to prove it..

Saint aka ML
16-07-2016, 05:19 PM
Ungaraged excess never counts towards excess. I have 0 excess and 200 Ungaraged.

Wildfire
16-07-2016, 05:34 PM
It is within the rights of a company to charge for a FOI request.

Dirty
16-07-2016, 07:58 PM
Complain to the ombudsman. They'll get the phone records for you

yusaf1
17-07-2016, 07:49 AM
I had a similar problem with bikesure, if you make an offical complaint through an advisor the complaints dept will get back in touch. In my case they were normal reasonable people and sorted the issue out immediately rather than the obstructive knobs on the front line...