PDA

View Full Version : 6th & 7th March - GP Legends sale

JMo
27-02-2004, 09:33 PM
Well, in a packed programme this month, lets start with this little gem - GP Legends are having a clearence sale, and since they are only up the (nice twisty) road from us, thought it might be worth a look... info from DRC:

The BIKE SALE weekend takes place on Saturday 6th and Sunday 7th March. Doors open 10am til 5pm both days. Prices are lowered even further on remaining SALE items plus there is 10% off any current lines that are in stock. The savings are well worth making the trip for. I bought a Ducati Corse jacket online reduced from £250 to £120. Bargain. I also saw that they had race rep Suomy helmets reduced from £350 to £150.

I don't have directions but Cranleigh lies between the B2127 and B2128. The address is Unit 1, Manfield Park Industrial Estate, Guildford Road, Cranleigh, Surrey, GU6 8PT.

Sounds like it might be worth a visit eh? Of course they are open both days, but if we wanted to make a jaunt of it, and a pub lunch etc., then how about Sussex meet at Bury Hill 10am on the Sunday (7th), and head up there the nice way?

Hope to see you there...

PS. You could always go by car if you are planning major purchases, perhaps meet at GP Legends at midday, and we can all go on for lunch from there?