PDA

View Full Version : IOM TT this year

iMOC
10-05-2016, 06:26 PM
Hi all

Anyone going to the TT this year?

It’ll be my first trip over to the Island, (been on my bucket list for more time than I can remember :mand:) and it will be just me & the bike. Happy to meet up if anyone one fancies it?

I’m staying in Douglas, and will be there from Thursday 2nd June until Tuesday 7th

Albie
10-05-2016, 06:29 PM
Not this year sadly. Went last year and in 2013. Fantastic time had by all of us. Its worth every penny or pound going.

buzzbomb
14-06-2016, 02:37 PM
I helped two Americans organise their trip to this years TT, they arrived back in Liverpool last Tuesday evening after a glorious week and stayed in a hotel in the city followed by travel to Manchester airport on Wednesday morning when Brian flew back to the states and Jeff flew to Dublin for a few days.
After Dublin he's flying over to Scotland for a couple more days and then back to stay for a few days at our home, Jeff brought over a Pit Bull single sided paddock stand for me which is something I've lusted after for along time so happy days!!
I told them both how lucky they were with best weather that I can remember and that the races were amazing, it's just nice to be able to help out.

DrD
14-06-2016, 04:11 PM
Spot the difference? - TT 2013 vs TT 2016!
Ps there are two major mechanical changes which the eagled eyed may spot :)

Not sure about eagle eyed but rear suspension and front brakes??