PDA

View Full Version : Weekender - meals for non-residents

MrsC_772
13-04-2016, 05:00 PM
If anyone (who is not staying at the Metropole Hotel for the Weekender) fancies joining us for dinner in the hotel restaurant on the Friday night and/or Saturday night, the hotel has said that the price for a dinner for a non resident is £26 per person per night.

Dinner will be 3 courses plus coffee - there should be 4 options for each course, including a vegetarian option

The hotel needs to know numbers for dinner in advance, and ideally payment in advance.

If anyone is interested, please let me know (pm or on this thread) by the end of next week (Friday 22 April) and transfer payment to the account shown on the Weekender booking form by the end of next week.

If joining us on the Friday or Saturday in the hotel restaurant doesn't appeal, feel free to tag along when we head into town for dinner on the Sunday evening.

MrsC_772
22-04-2016, 06:22 AM
So far I've not had anyone say they'd like to join us for dinner who isn't staying at the hotel.

If there is anyone out there who would like to dine at the Metropole or Friday and/or Saturday, please let me know by the end of today.

Thanks