PDA

View Full Version : For Sale M600 1994

smudger64
07-04-2016, 06:21 PM
For sale M600 1994
I brought this bike last April with the intention of getting myself back into biking after a good few years off. I got it from a member on here who had rebuilt it, and had made a fantastic job of it. I've ridden to France three times and a number of Sunday rides out and its never missed a beat. Always starts straight away and is a absolute joy to ride.
The reason i'm very reluctantly selling her, is because its just simply too small for me. I'm 6'1" and its just too cramped.
I know before i got it, it had complete rebuild in April 2014 and had done very few miles up to when I got it, less than 100 if memory serves me correctly. It also had a new pair of carbs, the frame was powder coated and the battery was replaced. I had it MOT's last September and its done 1400 since then. it had the rear wheel bearing replaced and there were no advisories.
Have plenty of paper work, two keys and lots of old MOTs etc.
Since I got it, I've added the nose fairing, slightly higher bars than the ones it came with (have the old ones), bar weights, oil temp & uprated bulbs, otherwise its exactly how i got it.
Its always been cleaned after a run, and sprayed with ATF50, so there's no corrosion on the block. It always connected to an optimate and the oil checked.

On the down side though the bike blew over as couple of weeks ago and fell against a small wall denting the tank, which is a pain in the arse. Also someone pointed out to me that the brake light is only being activated by the rear brake so assume that the solenoid on the front needs looking at/replacing.

So, not sure about a price so will take offers? If you're not interested I'd still really appreciate some advice on how much I should try for if i go down the gumtree/e-bay route

Thanks

SOLD