PDA

View Full Version : Opie Oils

Flip
27-03-2016, 02:45 AM
Just a big shout out for the lovely people down in Cornwall trading as Opie Oils, everything you could ever want regarding automotive slippery stuff.

So for those of you who do your own servicing with a particular favourite brand of oil it's definitely worth a little look here:

www.opieoils.co.uk/

RossObey01
27-03-2016, 07:20 AM
Agreed, I got my oil from them last week. One thing I will say is their eBay prices are cheaper than the website, worth remembering next time you buy!

Flip
27-03-2016, 09:39 AM
Agreed, I got my oil from them last week. One thing I will say is their eBay prices are cheaper than the website, worth remembering next time you buy!

For the oil I wanted it was £1 for four litres more expensive on ebay but the postage is free (so would be cheaper if only buying four litres) but as I bought four litres for the Monster, four litres for my race bike and a litre for my lawnmower the postage was free buying direct plus as it was Bank Holiday coming up they upgraded to a next day service for free too.

All round very pleasant to deal with and I'll certainly be a repeat customer in the future.

Nottsbiker
27-03-2016, 04:40 PM
They trade on lots of owners forums and often do deals for members

Maybe they would do the same here?

damien666
27-03-2016, 08:54 PM
I've used them aswell when servicing my toyota hilux inc diff oils etc.