PDA

View Full Version : Cornerspeed

SteveK
15-03-2016, 08:21 PM
Going up to Cornerspeed on Friday with a mate of mine who's getting his Honda Panigale ECU reflashed. Been contemplating getting my Evo's fuelling properly sorted on a dyno. I know Neil at Cornerspeed has a good rep - who here has good / bad experience of this?

bigredduke
15-03-2016, 08:32 PM
Going up to Cornerspeed on Friday with a mate of mine who's getting his Honda Panigale ECU reflashed. Been contemplating getting my Evo's fuelling properly sorted on a dyno. I know Neil at Cornerspeed has a good rep - who here has good / bad experience of this?

I cannot speak too highly of Neil at Cornerspeed. His standard of work is meticulous and he always explains what he has done & why.

I had my Evo standard ECU reflashed for a Remus end can. Neil also altered some of the fuelling settings on the injection system to make it run smoother at lower revs. It was a real dog before below 4000 revs, it is much better now. He also has a dyno which is a bonus.

He has serviced both of my bikes for the last three years. You will need to book well in advance, he is in demand!

CK & AK
15-03-2016, 08:32 PM
He is one of the best, no disputing :)

Nottsbiker
15-03-2016, 08:44 PM
Gave me a spindle from his own 900ss for my 916 front end free of charge = say no more!

I've never even spent any money there either

A true gent :)

Dukedesmo
15-03-2016, 08:44 PM
He is one of the best, no disputing :)

Absolutely, you won't find better. :thumbsup:

Mark64
16-03-2016, 01:18 AM
Best in the business, I've used his services for over a decade, he is an oracle of knowledge :hail: and a genuinely nice guy :thumbsup::thumbsup:

chris.p
16-03-2016, 05:37 AM
Top bloke, always get my bikes serviced etc. there, he also rexerr flashed my 1100 evo monster, great job, big improvement.

Darren69
16-03-2016, 08:44 AM
Yes, a top bloke and a Ducati guru and as he's just around the corner for me so that's where I always go and have done for many years. From back when he was at the other place on Lowmoor Ind Est.

He is official Ducati so you pay a bit more than some of the so-called independent garages but he's not a dealership, he's doesn't sell bikes so cheaper than places like JHP or any of the big Ducati dealerships.

Zimbo
17-03-2016, 09:23 AM
Neil is certainly one of the top Ducati experts in the UK, I know a number of people who ride long distances to use him every time they need a Ducati workshop even though they have far more local dealers. You will find it hard to find a bad word said about him, but very easy to find 100 people who will recommend him without hesitation.