PDA

View Full Version : Maltsters meet Sun 13th March

Mr Gazza
07-03-2016, 07:10 PM
Blimey has it been a month..??!!

See you in the car this time folks, as the weather has turned horrid enough for me to call it Winter now, and do the annual service/upgrade jobs on the bike.

As usual 12 noon, at the Maltsters, Ranworth.

Mr Gazza
11-03-2016, 05:26 PM
Sorry guys, I'm not going to be able to make it for 12.
But I will be along about 1 O'clock or shortly after...See you later...:biggrin:

emzedder
11-03-2016, 06:49 PM
Afraid I have to be somewhere else on Sunday lunchtime. If dry I'll be taking an early ride out back by 9:30

LittleMonstar
12-03-2016, 07:11 AM
I should be able to make this, although it won't be on my monster unfortunately. I'll be on a white Ducati :cool:

Mr Gazza
12-03-2016, 12:49 PM
You should get your ride emzedder, should be dry, but a mite fresh!
I had a quick blast on an SRX 600 this morning, i didn't go very far so it was bearable.
Did you get your combo home yet?...:biggrin:

Looking forward to meeting you at last LittleMonstar....Don't forget the slightly later time.

emzedder
12-03-2016, 06:25 PM
It was a tad chilly on the bike this morning! Combo anytime in next couple weeks talked on phone last weekend. SRX is on the road then?

Mr Gazza
12-03-2016, 07:21 PM
Good news re the Combo.
The SRX wasn't mine...:(

Mr Gazza
14-03-2016, 05:04 PM
Lovely day and a crackin' ride too.

Nice to see two Monsters and a Panigale. A good turnout for March.

Great to see Stu and Eva again, and also to meet LittleMonstar on Gleaming White Panigale.
Big thanks to Dacs for bailing out the Muppet who forgot my wallet..!!...Doh..!!

Given how busy the Maltsters was, we had a think about future meets and decided that we would make next months meet, coincide with Grumpy's chip run on the 16th April.

So we will meet at Walkers Cafe, Mildenhall. I am sure most will follow on to Southwold, or just stay to wave us off.

We will pick up on the Winter meets again in September or October. In the mean time there should be a good excuse to meet up at least once a month during the Summer for a run or show of some sort.

Not a bad Winter though eh? I've had at least one really good ride out every month...:thumbsup:

LittleMonstar
14-03-2016, 07:25 PM
Good to finally get out and meet everyone. I can't make the April run but hope to make it out for future meets. On the monster next time too:)