PDA

View Full Version : Hello fellow Ducati owners

italianjob
05-03-2016, 08:56 PM
Hi. I'm new to the forum and new to Ducati's.
Currently saving a Monster from the scrap heap. Bought as spares or repair, but with an MOT.... !
Most parts now acquired. It was a runner but severely neglected throughout it's life. If something went wrong it was either removed or had a cheap substitute part fitted. Thats about to change !
It's a 1997 M750.
That's about it . I will be needing advice / spare parts in the near future, so don't be suprised if you see me pop up on here from time to time......:look:

Albie
05-03-2016, 09:31 PM
Hi. I'm new to the forum and new to Ducati's.
Currently saving a Monster from the scrap heap. Bought as spares or repair, but with an MOT.... !
Most parts now acquired. It was a runner but severely neglected throughout it's life. If something went wrong it was either removed or had a cheap substitute part fitted. Thats about to change !
It's a 1997 M750.
That's about it . I will be needing advice / spare parts in the near future, so don't be suprised if you see me pop up on here from time to time......:look:

Not far from us mad kenties then. Pop to our local meet 2nd Sundays of the month.

italianjob
06-03-2016, 06:46 AM
Not far from us mad kenties then. Pop to our local meet 2nd Sundays of the month.
Ok Albie, will do. Give me a little time to get the beast put back together. Where do you meet ?

Albie
06-03-2016, 09:25 AM
Ok Albie, will do. Give me a little time to get the beast put back together. Where do you meet ?

We usually meet at Mickeys Diner on Bluebell Hill from 10 am. Originally we met at the Oakdene but the queues were always so slow and car park a joke. I still use it for work meets though.

And we also use Nells Café on the A2 occasionally as we are never tied and like to move to where suits others or whether or not we may ride somewhere after.

Cars are often used if weather is not kind or bikes being sorted.

cactus
06-03-2016, 11:28 AM
Hi and welcome, hope you enjoy the Monster. :mand:

utopia
06-03-2016, 12:00 PM
Welcome.
The wonderful thing about 750s is that 750s are wonderful things.
:mand:

italianjob
06-03-2016, 01:16 PM
We usually meet at Mickeys Diner on Bluebell Hill from 10 am. Originally we met at the Oakdene but the queues were always so slow and car park a joke. I still use it for work meets though.

And we also use Nells Café on the A2 occasionally as we are never tied and like to move to where suits others or whether or not we may ride somewhere after.

Cars are often used if weather is not kind or bikes being sorted.
Thanks Albie, i'll be in touch on that.

italianjob
06-03-2016, 01:16 PM
Hi and welcome, hope you enjoy the Monster. :mand:
Thank you cactus !

italianjob
06-03-2016, 01:17 PM
Welcome.
The wonderful thing about 750s is that 750s are wonderful things.
:mand:
Thanks utopia :cool:

Darren69
06-03-2016, 01:47 PM
Thanks utopia :cool:

Welcome along. I'm not going to be cc'ist. The wonderful thing about Monsters is that Monsters are wonderful things! Ssshhh don't tell anyone! :)

italianjob
06-03-2016, 06:45 PM
Welcome along. I'm not going to be cc'ist. The wonderful thing about Monsters is that Monsters are wonderful things! Ssshhh don't tell anyone! :)Thanks Darren. Hopefully i can post some pictures of the Raticati this week. It needs some TLC, but i'm up for it......:dizzy: