PDA

View Full Version : WDW Tickets

slob
25-02-2016, 11:19 AM
Tickets are now available for DOC affiliated members (http://ukmonster.co.uk/monster/showthread.php?t=52997)

Please add your name here if you want to buy tickets through the club and I'll be in touch by email (I need to confirm your details are up to date)

A 3 day pass is will be €45 per person (rider or pillion) plus €13.04 per order for delivery to UK, which I guess is preferable to queuing in a shadeless car park at the circuit to collect. That's the bitter voice of experience ;-)

Optional tours are available while stocks last:
Land of Engines €55
Iron 90th Anniversary €45
Welcome to WDW €20
San Marino Happy Hour €20
Via Maggio €20

Also while stocks last:
Guided tour of the factory

There should also be a chance to book a free session on track (Ducatis only) available from sometime in May

any questions PM me.

utopia
25-02-2016, 11:34 AM
Utopia - Rider (pompone/capo trip)

Bardy
25-02-2016, 12:38 PM
Hi, One 3 day pass for me + bike please.
Many thanks.

MrsC_772
25-02-2016, 09:44 PM
Bardy - 3 day pass + bike
MrsC_772 - rider 3 day pass

Any idea when the guided tours of the factory would be? Been to the museum twice but still not done a factory tour, so would be up for that (ideally on the Thursday on the ride down).

slob
26-02-2016, 10:13 AM
Any idea when the guided tours of the factory would be? Been to the museum twice but still not done a factory tour, so would be up for that (ideally on the Thursday on the ride down).
It really isn't clear from the instruction they sent me, which have a Q&A stating:
I did not book a factory guided tour, but I wish I had. What should I do?
During the event it will not be necessary to book for guided tours. Guided tours of the factory will
be in continuous rotation from 9.30 a.m. to 4.00 p.m. The museum can be visited at any time
from 9.15 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
On Saturday 2 July the factory will be open for visits only in the morning from 9.15 a.m. to 1.30
p.m. The last visit to the factory will start at midday, while the museum will close at 1.30 p.m.
which is almost no help at all, I'll ask by email and let you know.

jonzi
26-02-2016, 10:52 AM
Last year, Mario, Mr Monty, Marchenisi (spelling!) and I, rode from Max's village, to the factory and then on to Rimini.

We didn't book a tour, just showed up and presented our membership cards and got in on the next tour.

slob
26-02-2016, 11:10 AM
What are we going to do without you Dan?
You're the only member of the club that knows how to answer a phone in Italy!

jonzi
26-02-2016, 11:30 AM
Well, we have bought a baby sling, so Lindsay could use that and still sit pillion.

I'll work on persuading her.

utopia
26-02-2016, 11:36 AM
Yeah, and who's going to come and find me if I take the wrong exit at the roundabout again.....?

jonzi
26-02-2016, 01:38 PM
I appear to be indispensable

shaun143france
26-02-2016, 02:27 PM
Hi,
Confirming 2 tickets, 3 day pass plus one bike.

User name Shaun143france

Many thanks

Sharon

BigOz
26-02-2016, 03:56 PM
shaun143france - 2 tickets, 3 day pass plus one bike.
BigOz - Rider (pompone/capo trip)

Mario
27-02-2016, 12:05 PM
Mario- Rider (Pompone/ Capo trip)

Ursa
28-02-2016, 11:53 AM
I'm looking at going, what is the Capo/Pompone thing?? Have I missed something?

slob
28-02-2016, 12:16 PM
They hire a couple large vans, book a hotel and you can fly/ride or travel in a van subject to available seats. usually have a party in Varese on Thursday evening.

Bardy
29-02-2016, 12:30 PM
I am getting to the hotel on the Wednesday, on Thursday I will be riding from Misano Adriatico (Hotel Touring) to Tavullia, Rossi's home village, then over the hills to the east and up to Bologna to visit the factory and check out the new Scrambler experience shop (second bike is an Icon!) and the Museum. If anyone would like to join me I'd be more than happy.

slob
29-02-2016, 12:39 PM
Small World! about twenty of us stayed in the Touring in 2010. Tavullia is a very short ride from Catollica, Pizzaria Da Rossi is excellent, with a great view and not overpriced. I can thoroughly recommend the coast road from Gabiche Mare to Pesaro for a quick diversion (SP44 obviously, not SS16).

MrsC_772
29-02-2016, 05:00 PM
Just watch out for the mosquitos in Tavullia if like me you're a mozzie-magnet!

Jonno
29-02-2016, 05:44 PM
I've only ever flown/train to Misano, what time scale do you give yourselves to ride there? eg - 3 days to ride there, 3 days there, 3 days back?
I've met people at the GP who have made it a 2/3 week holiday, but my timescale would not be that generous.
My misses got bit at the track and ended up looking like a cartoon character with measels, local chemist gave her a big tube of antibiotic cream. Nasty little gits.

MrsC_772
29-02-2016, 06:49 PM
Ursa - have cleared some PMs so you should be able to send one now

Ursa
29-02-2016, 07:11 PM
Ursa - have cleared some PMs so you should be able to send one now

Thanks Mrs C! :biggrin: reply sent

slob
29-02-2016, 07:37 PM
...Any idea when the guided tours of the factory would be? Been to the museum twice but still not done a factory tour, so would be up for that (ideally on the Thursday on the ride down).

They just give the option of what day for the factory tour, I guess it lets them predict numbers.

I also updated the original post having found delivery cost whilst trying out the process, deliveries will start from 16th may

Bardy
29-02-2016, 08:05 PM
There will be 8 of us travelling through Germany over 3 days and 2 nights in Austria. We head into Italy to do the San Boldo pass and then it's arrivederci and I head for Misano!

slob
01-03-2016, 03:54 PM
Ducati (or their ticketing agent) have spectacularly failed to provide a workable ticket purchasing system that doesn't rely on me spending hundreds of Euros on my credit card and then chase for the money once the exchange rate, any fees and delivery have been taken into account. I'm waiting for a reply from them about how best to proceed and will keep you all posted. Sorry for the delay.

shaun143france
03-03-2016, 06:49 PM
Tickets are now available for DOC affiliated members (http://ukmonster.co.uk/monster/showthread.php?t=52997)

Please add your name here if you want to buy tickets through the club and I'll be in touch by email (I need to confirm your details are up to date)

A 3 day pass is will be €45 per person (rider or pillion) plus €13.04 per order for delivery to UK, which I guess is preferable to queuing in a shadeless car park at the circuit to collect. That's the bitter voice of experience ;-)

Optional tours are available while stocks last:
Land of Engines €55
Iron 90th Anniversary €45
Welcome to WDW €20
San Marino Happy Hour €20
Via Maggio €20

Also while stocks last:
Guided tour of the factory

There should also be a chance to book a free session on track (Ducatis only) available from sometime in May

any questions PM me.
Hi,
Did you get my request for 2 tickets, one bike.
Kind regards
Shaun143france

jonzi
03-03-2016, 07:26 PM
Mario- Rider (Pompone/ Capo trip)

Ducati (or their ticketing agent) have spectacularly failed to provide a workable ticket purchasing system that doesn't rely on me spending hundreds of Euros on my credit card and then chase for the money once the exchange rate, any fees and delivery have been taken into account. I'm waiting for a reply from them about how best to proceed and will keep you all posted. Sorry for the delay.

I am sure he hasn't forgot you. This isn't the first time Slob has sorted this out. He is old hat at this

slob
04-03-2016, 05:56 PM
yes Sharon, apologies for not getting in touch yet, I think I've found an almost workable method of purchasing them but I'm laid up right now.

Bardy
10-03-2016, 06:23 PM
Thanks Rob, keep trying!

slob
11-03-2016, 07:00 PM
Seems to be working without too much problem so far :-)

Ursa
14-03-2016, 08:38 PM
Can I have a 3 day rider ticket please? Am joining the Pompone/Capo trip :biggrin:

slob
14-03-2016, 09:19 PM
I've emailed them both to find out how they're organising tickets, there's a small saving on joint bookings

Bardy
22-03-2016, 09:00 PM
Hi Rob

Hope you are mobile again. MotoGP was great, shame Iannone fell, the speed was on the straights was amazing, just makes me look forward to WDW even more!

Bardy
09-05-2016, 07:44 PM
Hi All, any ideas when the WDW tickets might arrive?

slob
09-05-2016, 07:56 PM
Deliveries will start from 16 may 2016.
For tickets purchased up to 19 June 2016, home delivery if requested: the carrier will deliver a
sealed envelope to the address provided by the User at the time of purchase.

emily's driver
07-06-2016, 04:05 PM
Nonnie and I are are leaving on the 28th, aiming to swing by Tradate for the BBQ the following night, then on towards Misano. Didn't have the best experience when I last rode down there (2nd WDW I attended) as my 9 week old 998S was pinched on the last night, never to be seen again. This time we are taking the bikes down in a rental van, as neither of us have the luxury of the extra days needed to ride down there and back without arriving knackered and less inclined to want to spend the entireity of the event on the bikes. This way we'll just ride them when we get there and stuff them back in the van for the return journey. Nonnie's spoken to Max and tickets are en-route apparently. Thanks Rob for your help in sorting this out and hope to meet up with you once there for a few beers, pasta, grappa etc.

stevemac247
22-06-2016, 04:38 AM
I am seeking two tickets one rider, one passenger asap as I am travelling to Italy on Saturday morning 25th June 2016 and wish to attend WDW 2016. Can you help me. Steve

slob
22-06-2016, 07:33 AM
Hi Steve, I'm afraid you've left this a few days too late, the final import of DOC members into the ticketing system has just occurred, so I'm afraid it's 'civilian' tickets when you get to Misano, unless you can get them at partial discount from you local Ducati dealer.
I've sent you an SMS.