PDA

View Full Version : Weekender room availability & payment of balance

MrsC_772
16-02-2016, 08:47 PM
I'm delighted we've had some more expressions of interest in the Weekender on the forum. The more the merrier - it would be lovely to have some more new faces/Monsters along.

The hotel has confirmed that there are definitely single rooms left. I can also check availability for doubles and twins if asked.

Please could everyone let me have the balance of their payment for the hotel by the end of March (as mentioned on the booking forms). I'll send e-mails to everyone at the end of this month to let you know what you owe.

PM me or AndyC_772 with any queries.

J.P
17-02-2016, 07:54 AM
Great work you two.
And yes the more the merrier

Cobra88
17-02-2016, 05:26 PM
Oom ??
Room ?

slob
17-02-2016, 05:32 PM
Oom ??
Room ?

edited

MrsC_772
29-02-2016, 09:47 PM
Andy & I have just come back from a very sucessful long weekend in Wales, checking out ride-out routes and the excellent real pub just across the road from the hotel (multiple visits required to ensure consistent standards, you understand), all in glorious Welsh sunshine.

I've now sent e-mails to everyone who had previously paid a deposit to let them know what they owe.

I've had bounceback messages indicating that a few e-mails haven't got through, to the following:
- BigOz
- Buzzbomb
- Tokke007 (Tom in Belgium)
- Grumpy

It's possible I had trouble deciphering handwriting on the booking forms so misstyped an e-mail address. Please could the above folks let me know if they've got my e-mail sent this evening, or whether they need me to pm them with details of the balance due.

There are still single, twin and double rooms available for anyone who has not previously booked, and the hotel is happy with people staying 1, 2 or all 3 nights. Please pm me or AndyC_772 if you're interested.

MrsC_772
09-03-2016, 10:34 AM
Just in case anyone was planning to make a payment of the balance to me this evening, please hold off until tomorrow: Nationwide are carrying out "essential planned maintenance tonight between 7.30pm & 10.30pm. During this time inbound Payments and Faster Payments will be declined, outbound payments will be queued and processed once complete."

Bradders
13-03-2016, 09:04 PM
just having the conversation right Mrs B right now....she is seeking assurance there may be other partners there (esp non riding ones) HASHTAGHEADAGAINSTWALL

AndyC_772
13-03-2016, 09:11 PM
Yes, there are several non-riding partners booked in, so she won't be lonely :)

Bradders
13-03-2016, 09:21 PM
We're in :)