PDA

View Full Version : i'm new here

Bishopofmanches
02-02-2016, 09:44 AM
hi there, i'm new here. bought a yellow S4 last year as a cheap-ish commuter bike for central London and fell a little bit in love with it. modification policy went something like 'remove anything that wasn't needed, replace with cheap eBay sourced parts' . Even the yellow is growing on me. Anyway, good to meet you all here https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B02GWZuqDGw9qNT

kevrobot
02-02-2016, 09:58 AM
Looking good mate!

J.P
02-02-2016, 10:14 AM
Good morning and welcome to the forum.
Sounds like you're having lots of fun already.
If you're in London keep a look out on the forum pages under the 'London' and 'Kent' sections for club get together's if that's something you fancy. Both the London & Kent sections meet for a brekkie once a month , bike or no bike.

And why not join the UKMOC on our trip to Wales over April 30th and May 1st weekend .
You can find that in the Events section.

Bishopofmanches
02-02-2016, 10:26 AM
hey J.P both my bikes are up north (Cheshire) for the winter but will most probably bring the S4 down again in the spring. Hope to catch up with you then

utopia
02-02-2016, 12:30 PM
Its very easy to fall in love with a monster (just ask my ex.)
But back to the bike ... Long legs, a big pair of cylinders and the Italian temperament too ... what's not to like ?
I wrote a love song to mine (seriously !).

I like an S4, myself.
If it has to be plumbed, that would be my choice.
Looks tidy in yellow.

Welcome along.

Darren69
02-02-2016, 12:41 PM
Welcome fellow S4 owner. Its the wrong kind of Monster (if there's such a think) for a commuter bike in central London really:- heavy, grabby dry clutch, powerful engine, she needs the open road! That is her natural habitat to which she is best suited.

Dirty
02-02-2016, 07:02 PM
Hello and welcome.

I like your style, not just an S4 for a commute bike but one in the fastest colour too! :)

Yorkie
02-02-2016, 07:19 PM
Welcome to the club.

Yorkie

Nottsbiker
02-02-2016, 07:26 PM
Hi there :)