PDA

View Full Version : SUNSTAR sprockets Ducatis main supplier

jerry
04-01-2016, 02:02 PM
SUNSTAR sprockets of thailand in Samut Prakarn are Officially the main supplier of sprockets to Ducati Thailand factory and also Bologna,,

found that out today during my on going mission to get some sprockets here in thailand ,, NO shop or supplier has any stock of any sprockets , SUNSTAR< AFAM , Renthal Supersprox etc ,,even ducati stealers are quoting 5 week order ,,,

despite the fact that the vast SUNSTAR factory is only 50 miles down the road ..and also is main world factory supplier for HONDA KAWASAKI KTM SUZUKI YAMAHA , TRIUMPH ,BMW and others

I was chatting with one of the staff today , they do not supply to public only trade no back door deals either...

Best hope I have for any sprockets is now postal from Singapore !!!!!

Dirty
04-01-2016, 04:50 PM
Nah, find the local karaoke bar and you'll find someone who'll smuggle one out for you :)

Mr Gazza
04-01-2016, 05:06 PM
..Or become a trade supplier for a day..?

jerry
05-01-2016, 03:25 AM
Yeah i thoughe about that but you need to be a registered company and minimum order is $2000 .

wemoto in brighton have the sprockets in stock but would take a month to get here ,, by then im back in UK !!!!!

jerry
05-01-2016, 01:15 PM
my daughter in UK who works for Wemoto has told me they can get the sprockets to me in 5-6 days ,using express intl parcel post , for £30 , so i am taking the chance JT 525 15 front and 42 rear including postage is £61.35 no VAT as its export saves me a few £

The same sprockets if in stock here would be £95 ?????? lets hope they arrive next week and get through customs OK ????