PDA

View Full Version : Powder coating recommendations - Hants/Wilts

Yorkie
24-12-2015, 10:48 AM
I have now gathered a pile of bits that need powder coating, the project is ready for the final push.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a powder coaters in Hampshire or Wiltshire? If they do crinkle/wrinkle coating as well that would be spot on.

I have tried the two near Salisbury but they seem to be a bit hit and miss with their opening times.

Cheers in advance,

Yorkie

Darkness
24-12-2015, 11:30 AM
Not quite Hants or Wilts, but I've had good service from Griff's Reality in Bristol. Still miss Griff though.

Pedro
24-12-2015, 04:24 PM
Trestan Finishers in Woolsten, Southampton. Used them for wheels about 4-5 times, absolutely spot on

Mr Gazza
24-12-2015, 05:01 PM
I know it's not local to you, but if you want something really special you need someone at the top of thier profession.
try here. http://aerocoat.co.uk/

Their site doesn't really show all the stuff they can do, but there is a small picture of some "textured" finish, under "powder coating".

Now based in Gt Yarmouth apparently.

Yorkie
24-12-2015, 08:13 PM
Thanks for all the links. Looks like the New Year will be powder coat time.

Yorkie

Darren69
25-12-2015, 06:53 AM
I've seen the Aerocoat site before, still very impressive.

uksurfer
25-12-2015, 07:17 AM
There is one in Eastleigh near the crematorium, Solent Powder Finishers, used them twice and have been happy with results, plus they prepped and cover holes etc themselves

Yorkie
25-12-2015, 08:14 AM
There is one in Eastleigh near the crematorium, Solent Powder Finishers, used them twice and have been happy with results, plus they prepped and cover holes etc themselves

Cheers mate, have a good day.

Yorkie