PDA

View Full Version : Bedfordshire - New Rep Needed!!!

madhatter
17-10-2015, 07:54 PM
Hi Guys,

After many years and with heavy heart, my M750 and I are going to have to stand down as Bedfordshire Rep. My job is just taking me away too much.

So..........Any Monster rider in Bedfordshire fancy picking up the role and getting some Beds owners out?

slob
18-10-2015, 02:16 PM
Oh dear, I guess you'd best turn off the stopcock and pull the main fuse on your way out Steve :-(

Mr Gazza
18-10-2015, 05:40 PM
I've often thought there ought to be an active section in the Beds/Cambs area, especially as one or two new members have popped up from time to time asking if anything is going on.

A quick trawl of the members list reveals Beds to have 47 members. Cambs has 73, Suffolk 68, and Essex 136. There's Northants and Bucks to go at aswell.

They won't all be active current members of course, but they are significant numbers non the less.

It was in the back of my mind when I did the Teddy Bears Picnics, that it might pull members from those areas, with a sub plot to trigger off a new section...:devil:

I think it proved that folk are prepared to travel a little bit to meet like minded Monster owners...I was very impressed by the turn out.

You don't have to be an area rep to call a meeting....If you know of a freindly watering hole central-ish to the area, just name a time and folk will turn up...Once you have half a dozen or less, it's made....If no one wants to be the rep, who cares? Just keep the meetings going and take it from there.

This goes for anywhere in the UK....Give it a go....:ukm:

madhatter
20-10-2015, 06:52 PM
Oh dear, I guess you'd best turn off the stopcock and pull the main fuse on your way out Steve :-(

.......and stop all the Clocks!!