PDA

View Full Version : Sunday 15th Feb

BoozyBOB
15-02-2004, 05:17 PM
A cold overcast morning and i arrive at West Meon Pedro and his mate are there tucking into a hearty breakfast..
at the 11 meet time Melnie Mouse arrived with a new member...a warm welcome to Hunny Monsta...closely followed by Dfor...then surprise surprise..Blufoot on his 'other' bike
as we were talking about what to do and where to go Doug and then Sazza turned up...looking very cold...
As it was a bit on the cold side everyone decided to go thier own way home...part from Blu and myself who had a little blast to Winchester down the 272 then on to Basingstoke...
Hope everyone got home safe..and dry as it started to rain as i got home...

the bikes...
Myself....M600
Pedro.....M900
Melnie Mouse...M800
Hunny Monsta..S4
Doug....M600
Dfor..S4
Sazza...M620

Blu on a Honda..and Pedro's mate...(sorry didnt get the name or bike)...Honda i think

BoozyBOB
15-02-2004, 05:20 PM
notice Sazza's nice new seat in the pic...her feet reach the floor now...

SazzaG
15-02-2004, 05:36 PM
:D

Oh happy day!

Bunny
15-02-2004, 06:48 PM
Hi Bob, sorry I didn't make it today.
went to the Classic show at Shepton Mallet, got a new plate for Herman, Sue's got new gloves, I reckon it was a better show than the Ally Pally - what with the LC club etc.
Hopefully Herman will be back on the road for the next Hamster run - Popham on 14th ??

Bunny:D

Pedro
15-02-2004, 10:15 PM
Hi All

flipping cold or what this morning!!

Good to see everyone.

Ped

Dfor
15-02-2004, 10:34 PM
hello to all i meet today

sorry i went home early to see the football. ok as a chelsea fan i sould have put my put my head in the sand. nice to see you all i think i broke the land speed record back to petersfield. thank's for a good day neil

thesaxman
16-02-2004, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by Pedro

flipping cold or what this morning!!

wuss
:rolleyes:

SazzaG
16-02-2004, 08:23 AM
Good to see everyone for the first time this year (even if it was rather brief!).

Made the mistake when setting off home of thinking "hmm, need the toilet, oh I'll make it home first". WHEN will I learn about the effects of vibrations and the cold.... Made me ride nice and fast though!

Dfor what? Ducati?

BoozyBOB
17-02-2004, 12:09 AM
so sorry Sazz....no coffee, no toilet...next time we will wait...(as long as you want to join us next time)

SazzaG
17-02-2004, 09:15 PM
Don't worry Bob, the lack of coffee wasn't your fault (this time..) I misread the post and thought it said "11.30ish" rather than "11 to 11.30ish"

I'll just get out of bed earlier next time :p

Saz