PDA

View Full Version : Saturday 25th July

Flip
23-07-2015, 09:35 PM
Anyone around the Sussex area fancy a whizz around the countryside on Saturday if the weather's reasonable?

I had thought perhaps a trip down to the Bike Day in Calne as I fancy 'going somewhere' rather than just hooning around.

I'm 10mins from Bury Hill (Whiteways Café) so can meet there or open to suggestions.

squarehead
24-07-2015, 06:06 AM
I'm heading that way from Southampton area.

Pedro
24-07-2015, 08:19 PM
Anyone around the Sussex area fancy a whizz around the countryside on Saturday if the weather's reasonable?

I had thought perhaps a trip down to the Bike Day in Calne as I fancy 'going somewhere' rather than just hooning around.

I'm 10mins from Bury Hill (Whiteways Café) so can meet there or open to suggestions.

Would've been good to catch up Flipster but the bloody fuel tank on mine is still leaking. I'm not far from Calne either...

squarehead
24-07-2015, 09:16 PM
Have PM'd Flip.....

Flip
24-07-2015, 09:42 PM
Would've been good to catch up Flipster but the bloody fuel tank on mine is still leaking. I'm not far from Calne either...

Indeed it would've Ped but no worries I'm sure we will at some point- Doug can't make it either!

As for leaks, the only one here is from the bloody sky- cat's and dogs here at the moment so will have to see what the morning brings.