PDA

View Full Version : Monster Build ver 4.0 few questions

Saint aka ML
19-07-2015, 10:33 AM
Hi all,

So going forward with my orange build and stumbled on few obstacles I need help with.

1. First off all did anyone wrap their exhaust I want to know how much heat wrap I need?
2. Does anyone have the later type 12mm engine bolt they do not need, looking for the longer one. Had to drill my frame form 10mm to 12mm and now have no thread for smaller one to grab but also my smaller one seems bent as it does not go in while the other one does.
3. Yet again looking for cam cover with oil cooler mount, anyone got one?
4. Yet again looking for above but with temp sensor, anyone got one?

Dirty
19-07-2015, 03:17 PM
2. Does anyone have the later type 12mm engine bolt they do not need, looking for the longer one. Had to drill my frame form 10mm to 12mm and now have no thread for smaller one to grab but also my smaller one seems bent as it does not go in while the other one does.

https://tpoparts.com/cat093/index.php?route=product/product&path=1_8&product_id=67

Gwon gwon gwon gwon :biggrin:

Yorkie
19-07-2015, 03:17 PM
I think I bought 10 meters of the exhaust wrap. It is a bit of a bugger to fit by yourself so get someone to give you a hand, best done with the headers removed from the bike. Don't forget to soak it in water, it helps, and use gloves when fitting it or it will be itchy as hell.

Yorkie

Saint aka ML
19-07-2015, 04:40 PM
Yorkie I then bought way to much saying that my exhaust is in 6 pieces so I will have to start it 6 times. I also got the Titanium one so no itchy stuff.

So from above 1 and 2 are done. Dirty no not titanium but maybe in month or two hmmmmm.

I will need to add another one.

Any idea what size expansion tank I will need for a ST2 engine? I want a custom bottle was thinking small absinth bottle and green fluid lol

Dirty
19-07-2015, 05:06 PM
Dirty no not titanium but maybe in month or two hmmmmm.

Seed successfully planted :biggrin: