PDA

View Full Version : arrow cans?

jwb
14-07-2015, 08:29 PM
Hi all,just got home after trip to Assisi in Italy,great fun.Duke went well fuel consumption was amazing.now wondering about fitting some arrow cans,what do you think.

Bonzo
14-07-2015, 09:26 PM
Glad you had a good trip jwb. Well jealous!!

Arrow cans? If I hadn't got my Leo Vince on (I'm sure they don't trade anymore), I'd definitely be fitting an Arrow can.

Dunno if that really helps at all :scratch:

J.P
15-07-2015, 07:58 AM
Glad the bike trip went well , nice miles.
There are quite a few options for the 796 around, search the web, ebay,
Arrow
GPR
Termignoni
Zard
etc.

Probably best to find one with a removable baffle, just to give you the option of being LOUD, or a little quieter.

They all sound better than standard and will likely remove the catalytic converter, which in itself makes a difference to the standard exhaust. You may find though that with a smoother flowing exhaust, that the fuel fuelling might need looking at. I'm a big fan of ECU re-mapping, but it's expensive.

Zimbo
15-07-2015, 08:05 AM
Nothing wrong with Arrow cans, they're fairly good quality and sound great.

slob
15-07-2015, 08:21 AM
Assisi is an amazing place isn't it. An almost unspoilt medieval hill town inside the walls. Stunning views both looking up at it and looking out from it. Sorry hijack over, Arrows all good.

TonyG
15-07-2015, 11:25 AM
I've got arrow cans on my 1100s, I really like them, removable baffle but I've left mine in for now. Haven't had to re-map but would probably be some improvement if I did. I also had an issue with one can slightly blowing, Arrow fixed it immediately with no sodding about. Because they have an elliptical? shape they can be a pain to line up so they match when viewed from behind, I had to fiddle about with them a lot until I was satisfied, but then I'm picky about that sort of thing.

Funkatronic
15-07-2015, 05:15 PM
arrows stuff is very weill made and sounds great

jwb
15-07-2015, 07:01 PM
Cheers all,positive replies on arrow cans.we stayed at nice Italian town called Vipiteno,just inside border from Austria.lots of bikes around and fabulous mountain roads.

squarehead
16-07-2015, 08:18 AM
Nothing wrong with Arrow cans, they're fairly good quality and sound great.

'Fairly good' ?!! I'd like to see your defintion of good, very good, excellent and astounding quality Zimbo!

Zimbo
16-07-2015, 08:36 AM
'Fairly good' ?!! I'd like to see your defintion of good, very good, excellent and astounding quality Zimbo!

Always room for improvement! You should have a look at Akroprovic race systems if you want to see real quality workmanship for instance ....

Willthedub
17-07-2015, 10:26 PM
I have a twin high level arrow system and it sound sweeeeet! Great quality and removable baffle. I ride with the baffles out, it's not MEGA stupid loud but just right. You will be happy if you purchase a set.