PDA

View Full Version : stickers coming of from the tank

Fabio
12-07-2015, 09:06 AM
Hi
I own a M821 dark and the stickers from the tank are coming off i do not use jet wash or aggressive chemical dose any one experience the same?

Grumpy
12-07-2015, 10:15 AM
Hi
I own a M821 dark and the stickers from the tank are coming off i do not use jet wash or aggressive chemical dose any one experience the same?

yep!
My 1200 has also lifting decals. I was informed by my dealer it can happen and is fixed under warranty. My claim is being processed at the moment.

Flip
12-07-2015, 10:24 AM
I would be straight back to the dealership too.

Got to love the last of the properly hand painted tanks (before the TGP takeover) with everything lacquered over.

Fabio
12-07-2015, 10:30 AM
my dealer will put new one to I hope it will not happen again

SteveK
14-07-2015, 08:18 PM
Got to love the last of the properly hand painted tanks (before the TGP takeover) with everything lacquered over.

I wish they hadn't lacquered over the 'Ducati Safety Pack' sticker on my evo's mudguard. That'd be straight in the bin :gay:

Bonzo
14-07-2015, 09:35 PM
I wish they hadn't lacquered over the 'Ducati Safety Pack' sticker on my evo's mudguard. That'd be straight in the bin :gay:

I'm with you on that Steve.

Dirty
14-07-2015, 10:20 PM

I've always wondered who decided on the name for that! 'Would you like the 'safety pack' with your bike sir?'. 'If I wanted safety mate I wouldn't be strapping 150 bhp between 2 thin wheels and jumping on top, I'd be buying a Volvo with airbags and a radio! Call it the 'f'in mad suicide pack' and I'll have 2!!!' :yoparty: