PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful Monster M900 1994 for sale

omar2928
11-07-2015, 03:38 PM
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/-/281746797836?

Hello and welcome to my Ducati Monster M900 ad.

My 1994 Ducati is in great condition throughout, in lovely Ducati Red. Just had a major service (£700) and could not be more road ready!

All round paint work is in good condition, wheel assemblies excellent condition for age. See pictures for closer look

So a quick bit of history. This bike was stored in a garage for around 10 years when i purchased it from the owner in February this year. Before it went on the road it had a an MOT (with no advisories) and a full service encompassing:

- New oil and oil filter
- New belts
- New battery
- New spark plugs
- New air filter
- Carbs stripped and cleaned
- Clutch fluid replaced
- Brake fluid replaced
- Seals where necessary
- Brake Pads
- Chain and sprocket service

The bike has been excellent on the road until a seal gave way and got oil onto the belts. For this reason the belts have been changed AGAIN (and the seal replaced). So the new belts literally have 10 miles on them.

Heavy Duty GT Moto cover (100% waterproof with interior felt lining) cover bought just 2 months ago for £70.00 also included (shown in last picture).

Genuine reason for selling; my other half has secured an amazing job opportunity in Australia and so long story short we are moving to Oz in the next few months! Very sad to see this bike go but vehicle import costs to Australia are extortionate!

These bikes are rare to find in this condition and with this mileage (I haven't seen any similar for sale) and would like it to go to a good home.

Test rides welcome with cash in my hand.

Based in Bournemouth. For queries, text is easier for me: 07807 214066

Thanks