PDA

View Full Version : Woohoo what a ride

Nik
06-07-2015, 10:02 AM
Well for 23 years I always wanted a Ducati, so about four weeks ago completed my direct access and bought a monster. BEST THING I EVER DID! Still smiling every time I go out. WOOOOHOOOO!!!

Was just wondering if there was much going on in the midlands with regards to Ducati's or bikes in general?

smiffyraf1
06-07-2015, 10:04 AM
welcome nik! which beastie did you go for? also we love pics ;)
ignore last. i see its an 821

Dirty
06-07-2015, 10:33 AM
Hello and welcome

desmobob
06-07-2015, 02:06 PM
Aye, welcome.

Great aren't they?

Regards

Bobby

DirtyDodger293
06-07-2015, 05:37 PM
Hello And Welcome,

When I'm back in Warwick from working away you never really see any other Ducati's around so they seem pretty rare …. But you do get some good looks when you riding up The Parade in Leamington haha

:ukm:

Nik
07-07-2015, 08:40 AM
Cheers all. Will post a couple of pics when I get a chance.

Dirty, think I saw you a couple of months ago riding down past the bowling green. It was before I had got mine. I was behind you and could hear that distinctive rumble echo down that small street. It was brilliant.

That rumble still makes me smile a couple of months later. You will have to give me a shout when your back in Warwick.

DirtyDodger293
07-07-2015, 06:24 PM
Haha yes that most likely would of been me but now the beaut of a bike has gone for a few carbon fibre cosmetic upgrades! Everyone loves a bit of twill weave carbon fibre!!! Well I was planning on bringing her home at the end of July for a couple of weeks but still undecided as I need to get a new chain, sprockets and a wonderful MOT before then! Just got to find the time to get all that done!!!

GWLS
07-07-2015, 07:08 PM
Welcome Nik - just going through the DAS process myself