PDA

View Full Version : BKS (Made to Measure)

SteveK
12-06-2015, 10:29 PM
Got home from work this evening to find my new jacket from BKS waiting for me. I'm sure there's folks here that are very familiar with what Brian et al do, but I wanted to sing my praises none-the-less.

Put simply, BKS (Made to Measure) make the very best bike jackets and one-pieces money can buy. I bought one-pieces for myself and my good lady a few years ago and recently decided to treat myself to a new jacket as well. It's a beautiful, beautiful thing. The closer I examine it the more pleased I am - and the more impressed I am with it. How often can you say that?

Yes they're expensive - this jacket's four times the cost of the Dainese jacket I've been knocking about in. But seriously, it's easily four times the jacket. And will last a lifetime.

BKS are a small (16 employees) BRITISH MANUFACTURING company who are the best at what they do. I recommend them without reservation. 👍👍👍

Char
13-06-2015, 06:33 AM
Yes they are the dogs danglies

I have a two piece kangaroo that's 3 years old done 17k and still looks like new

Expensive but worth every penny 👍

Stinger101
13-06-2015, 07:25 AM
I believe you both without reservation. I would also echo your praises for Hideout leathers who have built me two racing one pieces that have kept me break free since 2003 through 10 or 12 crashes, 2 of which were 100mph+ 1 of 130ish and 1 of 140. I've also had a 'casual' leather jacket built for riding the Monster which I love to bits. Kate and her 4 crew can do no wrong in my experience and like you guys, I'm happy to pay more for that confidence in hand made British manufacturing.