PDA

View Full Version : MotoGP - possible spoiler

Tallulajc
10-06-2015, 05:31 PM
Wasn't sure where to sticky this thread TBH ...
Anyone been to or going to any GPs this year?
I was at Le Mans ... Anyone else? What did you think?

Going to Assen end of June ...

Stinger101
10-06-2015, 07:28 PM
I'm off to Valencia in November for the final round. I'm hoping to watch Rossi battle it out to win the championship. Lowes and Kent too!! First one I've been to since Donington in 2005

Taff666
10-06-2015, 07:30 PM
Off to Assen - The Cathedral of Motorcycle Racing - the end of June also. :flag:

Overnight boat from Harwich on the Monday. :thumbsup:

Sorry, but I'll be on my KTM, my Monsters still in bits!! :grump:

See you there maybe!!

Dirty
10-06-2015, 07:54 PM
I'm considering Malaysia but depends on a couple of things, mainly can I wait that long for my first holiday in 4 years! :)

Tallulajc
10-06-2015, 08:06 PM
I'm off to Valencia in November for the final round. I'm hoping to watch Rossi battle it out to win the championship. Lowes and Kent too!! First one I've been to since Donington in 2005

That would be awesome!!

#forzavale

Tallulajc
10-06-2015, 08:07 PM
Off to Assen - The Cathedral of Motorcycle Racing - the end of June also. :flag:

Overnight boat from Harwich on the Monday. :thumbsup:

Sorry, but I'll be on my KTM, my Monsters still in bits!! :grump:

See you there maybe!!

Overnight on the Wednesday ... Harwich - H.of.H ... Staying in Westerbork just south of Circuit

Jonno
10-06-2015, 09:06 PM
Had my first trip to Le Mans this year - loved it. We were in the free grandstand on the start line and the atmosphere was on of the best Ive seen. Going to Silverstone and Misano too.

Ady
10-06-2015, 10:36 PM
I went to Austin in April and had a great time :) with Sam & danny winning !!!
Will be camping out at silverstone anyone else camping out ?

Taff666
11-06-2015, 06:51 AM
Overnight on the Wednesday ... Harwich - H.of.H ... Staying in Westerbork just south of Circuit

Staying in HamsterJam Tues and Weds, then 3 nights in Emmen, abuot 20 miles south east of Assen.

Can pass Westerbork on the way to the track in the mornings if you fancy company for the ride in.

Kato
11-06-2015, 12:02 PM
Will happily give away my tickets if it looks like Valentino Tosspot has any chance of winning the championship......which I'm please to say doesn't seem to be likely now that the others have all woken up.

Jonno
11-06-2015, 05:11 PM
I think he is odds on favorite to win Kato. So, which track are the free tickets for?!

Tallulajc
16-06-2015, 10:51 AM
Had my first trip to Le Mans this year - loved it. We were in the free grandstand on the start line and the atmosphere was on of the best Ive seen. Going to Silverstone and Misano too.

We have done Le Mans for the past 5 years... I love the atmosphere in and around the circuit. I was very privileged in be in the Yamaha garage with Vale's and Jorge's M1s just before morning warm up ... even touched them ... the noise of them starting up was immense but nothing compared to Iannone's Ducati in the next garage ... Oh and I met Vale too :biggrin:

http://i1175.photobucket.com/albums/r626/tallulajc/rossis%20M1.jpg (http://s1175.photobucket.com/user/tallulajc/media/rossis%20M1.jpg.html)

Tallulajc
23-06-2015, 12:13 PM
Will happily give away my tickets if it looks like Valentino Tosspot has any chance of winning the championship......which I'm please to say doesn't seem to be likely now that the others have all woken up.

Just wondering why you feel like that?

jsnape
23-06-2015, 01:03 PM
I went to Silverstone last year which was my first GP, only went for race day and was looking to go for the weekend this year. Unfortunately (or fortunately?) I got offered to go on a week long trip in europe the week after and so couldn't convince the misses I had to do both :-(.

squarehead
23-06-2015, 01:58 PM

Well, that seems a bit harsh for the 9 times (plus) World Champion... I'm a late covert to Vale fever but I can't help admire how he's got back on form after the tough years. Wasn't impressed with his treatment of Sete Gibernau et all back in the day, and thought he was a bit of a cock. Same thing applied when he binned Jerry Burgess.

But I'm converted. His domination at his peak was in reflection quite scary. He melted Gibernaus brain, and I'm sure there were others. And now the old bloke is showing Marquez what experience can do for youin building a run at the Championship, and demonstrating to Jorge Lorenzo how to get the crowd on your side. He has great race pace. If only his quali was better, I'd fancy a few quid on him.

So, shall I forward my address Kato? ;)

Dirty
23-06-2015, 02:18 PM
Stat's often lie but in Vale's case they are quite revealing. He's added a definition of 'Domination' to the dictionary. What makes me a fan though is he fairly unique amongst dominating champions in that he comes across as a good laugh and probably a lot of fun to hang out with.

slob
23-06-2015, 04:46 PM
Just wondering why you feel like that?

Kato's a huge Biaggi fan and has never forgiven Vale for the altercation that occurred on the way to the podium a couple of decades ago, even though Max has.

http://photos.motogp.com/2015/01/29/151771.middle.jpg

...plus, he's got his 'grumpy old git' online persona to maintain ;-)

Kato
23-06-2015, 05:01 PM
Kato's a huge Biaggi fan and has never forgiven Vale for the altercation that occurred on the way to the podium a couple of decades ago, even though Max has.

...plus, he's got his 'grumpy old git' online persona to maintain ;-)

Is one of the many reasons.........don't get me started...... I'm trying out a new calm persona

Dirty
23-06-2015, 06:04 PM
Anyone really believe Biaggi and Rossi have forgiven and forgotten, beyond what they do for the camera's? Not a chance. Even that photo you can see Biaggi is hating having to pretend and Vale is loving the fact that Max hates it :mand:

Kato
23-06-2015, 06:28 PM
You'd look cross if you had to shake the hand of someone trying to be 12.......hat on backward silly earring schoolboy beard WTF........maybe that's what Uccio likes in his men

Dirty
23-06-2015, 06:38 PM
I know, it was great to watch. Vale was as skilled at winding up Max as he was at beating him on the track :mand:

Kato
23-06-2015, 07:12 PM
its not going to work ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:spin::spin::spin: not biting

Jonno
23-06-2015, 07:21 PM
Biaggi has an ego big enough for the pair of them. I did enjoy watching him getting beaten back to mid pack last weekend!

Darren69
23-06-2015, 08:49 PM
Biaggi can beat Rossi, look :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQmwB!eQzYVg

Tallulajc
26-06-2015, 03:59 PM
Just a quick update from Assen ... Valentino 'Tosspot' the legend starting on Pole !!!! Everyone here is very happy!

Tallulajc
26-06-2015, 04:08 PM
You'd look cross if you had to shake the hand of someone trying to be 12.......hat on backward silly earring schoolboy beard WTF........maybe that's what Uccio likes in his men

Biaggi likes boys too ! #homophobia
Not sure anyone in the motorbike family cares that Rossi ... Ucio ... Or the entire GP paddock are or are not LBGT

Tallulajc
26-06-2015, 04:13 PM
Well, that seems a bit harsh for the 9 times (plus) World Champion... I'm a late covert to Vale fever but I can't help admire how he's got back on form after the tough years. Wasn't impressed with his treatment of Sete Gibernau et all back in the day, and thought he was a bit of a cock. Same thing applied when he binned Jerry Burgess.

But I'm converted. His domination at his peak was in reflection quite scary. He melted Gibernaus brain, and I'm sure there were others. And now the old bloke is showing Marquez what experience can do for youin building a run at the Championship, and demonstrating to Jorge Lorenzo how to get the crowd on your side. He has great race pace. If only his quali was better, I'd fancy a few quid on him.

Quali today whoop!
TBF binning Jerry was the right move for him ... He wasn't treated badly ... The bad bit was that it was sudden and no build up - they are still friends!
The Gibernau/ Rossi battles are awesome to watch ... No holes barred there!

Dirty
26-06-2015, 04:44 PM
Just a quick update from Assen ... Valentino 'Tosspot' the legend starting on Pole !!!! Everyone here is very happy!

Just a quick reminder. It's polite to announce a spoiler alert for those that have yet to watch it, that's when you want to start a thread about something. In general it's just best not to announce results in the middle of a thread. :fou:

Albie
26-06-2015, 06:33 PM
And remember too that TOMORROW IS RACEDAY until next year when it be on a Sunday as the Church is not as near to the circuit or something now. Never realised it was all about that.

Danny Kent should be good for race pace from his unusual start position. Lets hope he keeps them 51 point clear in good stead.

I am now find Moto 3 the more exciting edge of seat racing than any of the others. Never know who is going to win.

gary tompkins
27-06-2015, 01:28 AM
Looks like the Honda is back on form after switching back to the 2014 chassis

If Marquez can stay out of the kitty litter Rossi will have to fight hard for that win tomorrow

http://cdn-6.motorsport.com/static/img/amp/400000/450000/453000/453300/453376/s6_56592/motogp-catalan-gp-2014-valentino-rossi-yamaha-factory-racing.jpg