PDA

View Full Version : Ducati Grandstand Tickets

Jonno
05-06-2015, 07:47 PM
I struggling to buy a ticket for the Ducati Grandstand at Misano for the motoGP. None of the links from Ducati Uk or Ducati IT work, my local dealer and the track have not been that helpful, as of yet. Does anyone know how I can get one????
Very fraustrated:banghead:

slob
06-06-2015, 07:35 AM
what's the problem tat's stopping you Jonno?
I'm with some guys from the factory for the next day, I can try to help

edit: it looks like the bestunion.it (italian ticketweb/ticketmaster) is down at the moment

Jonno
06-06-2015, 11:11 AM
now then Slob, thanks for the reply. Bacically the link from Ducati Uk and IT websites to buy tickets does not work - multichannel.bestunion.it . Error, server stopped working. I've tried Ipad, Windows etc, nowt. The link the track sent me does not give an option to select the Ducati stand, which is not the end of the world, but I would like to be in a Ducati stand for thier first win!?

slob
06-06-2015, 12:10 PM
we had a long talk with them yesterday about trying to get earlier/cheaper tickets for members (among other things) if it still doesn't work monday lunchtime i'll get on the case

Jonno
08-06-2015, 09:42 PM
Still no joy with bestunion.it. If you can work some magic it would be appreciated.

slob
09-06-2015, 03:57 PM
I've emailed DOC office and filled in the fault report from at BestUnion.
I'll let you know what comes back.

slob
11-06-2015, 02:03 PM
pm sent Jonno

Jonno
11-06-2015, 05:25 PM
Thanks, much appreciated as always. Hope to meet some of you at the teddy bears picnic