PDA

View Full Version : Newbie from Norwich

LittleMonstar
19-05-2015, 11:48 AM
Hi everyone. Just joined the forum after buying my first bike (M600). I was originally looking at Jap sports bikes but the Ducati came up for sale local to me so I took the plunge. Never knew you could pick these awesome machines up for such reasonable prices.
Anyway, just thought I'd say hi and I hope to get along to some meets etc and learn more about these Monsters:cool:

Dirty
19-05-2015, 12:27 PM
Hello and welcome

Well done, you bought the best possible Monster :)

Gazza will be along presently with details of all the Norfolk activity he has planned

J.P
19-05-2015, 01:37 PM
Welcome to the Forum and Monster ownership.
There are lots and lots of members who started off with a 600 so there's loads of help and advice if you need it.
Happy riding.

DirtyDodger293
19-05-2015, 04:03 PM
Welcome, Hopefully you will have as much fun with yours as I am having with mine come rain or shine!

Ride Safe :mand:

Mr Gazza
19-05-2015, 04:51 PM
Hello and welcome LittleMonstar. Congratulations on a fine choice of machine...:mand:

As Dirty mentioned we do have a few activities in the Nofolk area.

Next event we will be attending is Wheels Next The Sea on the 21st of June.

I am also heading off to East Kirkby in Lincolnshire on the Bank Holiday Monday...If you fancy a hundred mile run out?

You could join our email group to keep abreast of everthing going on in the County.

I will Pm you the details of how to join that.....:mand:

StevieL
19-05-2015, 07:59 PM
Wise choice, the Jap sports bike thing will never catch on hello from Cromer atb Steve