PDA

View Full Version : Motorcycle Transport

Matbat
16-04-2015, 07:04 AM
Hi All,

If I can help with any transportation needs (I'm also happy to move parts) please let me know.

I hope you're all enjoying your bikes now the season has started!

Best Regards,

Mat

J.P
16-04-2015, 07:26 AM
Well done on your new venture.
Always good to have the option of a professional transport for bikes.

Good luck.

Matbat
16-04-2015, 07:31 AM
Many thanks J.P

It's really nice being able to do something I enjoy and be my own boss.

I've seen a lot more of the country these last few weeks too!

Mat

SunEye
16-04-2015, 07:45 AM
Good luck with the business Mat. I run my own business in Chichester. Being your own boss is much more satisfying than working for someone else. Enjoy it and I wish you every success.

yellowjonboy
16-04-2015, 08:02 AM
Ive saved you in my PC will put the word out.good luck to you

Matbat
16-04-2015, 08:05 AM
Thanks all,

Appreciate the support! :D

slob
16-04-2015, 08:43 AM
Good luck Mat.
Let us know if start venturing across the channel, several of us often do Euro trackdays.

MerlinPV12
16-04-2015, 08:54 AM
Good luck with the business Mat. How many bikes can your vehicle transport at a time? 3 of us have been looking at using a van to take the bikes to the TT & Classic TT for 2016 - we're riding there this year as we didnt get organsised soon enough!

Matbat
16-04-2015, 09:02 AM
Good luck Mat.
Let us know if start venturing across the channel, several of us often do Euro trackdays.

Thanks! I'm actually headed to the Nurburgring next month, although sadly not with the bike this time. I might take the Di-Blasi scooter for a lap though - (if you've never heard of a DiBlasi you need to check it out on google, the craziest vehicle I have ever owned!)

I would be happy to cross the channel but need to double check my insurances permit this first. I'll find out and get back to you.

Good luck with the business Mat. How many bikes can your vehicle transport at a time? 3 of us have been looking at using a van to take the bikes to the TT & Classic TT for 2016 - we're riding there this year as we didnt get organsised soon enough!

The Van is setup to carry 2 bikes with room to spare for parts. With strategic placement I could probably fit 3 bikes in though I'd want to test this theory beforehand as not to scupper your plans.

I'd love to transport some bikes to the TT though so if next year you would like to fit the 3 in let me know!