PDA

View Full Version : Help posting pics with tiny pic

damien666
15-04-2015, 11:23 AM
I can't seem to get pictures to appear in a post.
Uploaded picture to tiny pic, ticked auto re-size. Copied and pasted into a post, but ends up with The word IMG showing and no pic. Dosn't do anything if you try clicking the IMG either. Tried several times..... Help please. :-)

slob
15-04-2015, 11:39 AM
you need [ IMG ] at the start of the image link (without the spaces)

and [ / IMG ] at the end (again no spaces)

or you can use the image button on the forum (little yellow square with sun and mountain)

damien666
15-04-2015, 03:23 PM
I was using the sun/ mountain square. Will try again later. Thanks

slob
15-04-2015, 03:33 PM
when you right click the image on tinypic, make sure you choose 'Copy image URL', that's what the forum's looking for

Dirty
15-04-2015, 03:38 PM
Use postimage.org. It will resize them for you as well. It's very simple and intuitive. Just upload the photo you want then copy the 'direct link'. Back here click the little yellow square -> http://s28.postimg.org/yhfpnnpt5/yellow_mountain.jpg above the text box and paste the link in the box. Job done

SunEye
15-04-2015, 04:28 PM
I use tinypic for the photos I post here.

On the tinypic upload page choose the file you want to upload. The default file type is image so you don't need to change that. In the Resize box select Message Board (640x480). Click on Upload Now. Once your picture has uploaded you are presented with various codes for sharing your image. Copy the one titled IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards into your UKMOC post and it will post your picture here.

damien666
15-04-2015, 07:33 PM
Well i tried several times again with no success. So i tried pasting direct into the thread without clicking on the yellow sun/mountain square first. It fookin works at last!!
I guess that's what you mean't 'suneye'
Cheers for the help. Managed to put a picture of my new clutch in the ' testing' area.