PDA

View Full Version : What`s around ?

Kev Bunney
05-04-2015, 11:21 PM
Hello to anyone who may remember me, Still have the Bunney Monster, my M750 dark, what`s the situation with the old Monsters ? can we still get bits and bobs for them ? DPM, Rizoma, Cycle Cat etc etc, do Spares shack still exist, is Natty (Del) boy still selling clobber ? is the antiques roadshow the place to look now :-)

utopia
06-04-2015, 12:30 AM
Our times probably didn't coincide, but hello anyway from just down the road in Leicester.
Of course you still have the M750. Its madness to sell one. :biggrin:

Spareshack ceased a year or two ago, and Cycle Cat haven't been prominent in ages, but I dunno what the score is there.
You may find something of interest on Max's "Desmoperformance" website though.

Mand
06-04-2015, 05:54 AM
Hello Kev, I remember you! I've still got my 620, still looking mint with shiny pipes :D however I moved away from leicestershire 6 years ago, got wed to another monster owner (though he doesn't own it anymore) and now live in sunny crewe, hope you're keeping well?

Mand

And natty still sells "stuff"

crust
06-04-2015, 09:48 AM
wow, its flash back time.

Hi Kev, hi Mand.

slob
06-04-2015, 09:58 AM
...and of course Del Boy is still out there!

hello Kev

Darren69
06-04-2015, 10:22 AM
And haven't you got Giovanni's in Loughborough?

Pedro
06-04-2015, 01:18 PM
Hello to anyone who may remember me, Still have the Bunney Monster, my M750 dark, what`s the situation with the old Monsters ? can we still get bits and bobs for them ? DPM, Rizoma, Cycle Cat etc etc, do Spares shack still exist, is Natty (Del) boy still selling clobber ? is the antiques roadshow the place to look now :-)

Hello Kev, I remember you! I've still got my 620, still looking mint with shiny pipes :D however I moved away from leicestershire 6 years ago, got wed to another monster owner (though he doesn't own it anymore) and now live in sunny crewe, hope you're keeping well?

Mand

And natty still sells "stuff"

Blimey, two old hands in one post! Hello both, been a while!

Ped

pompone
06-04-2015, 04:35 PM
Hi Kev, welcome back :) if you find anything you like on the website let me know, if you're after anything particular chances are I can get it ;) thanks, Max

Flip
06-04-2015, 04:49 PM
Blimey Mr Rabbit, it has been a long time- last time maybe the original Sheene run to Rugby or some such jaunt up from the South Coast along with JMo, Sazza and Doug no doubt.

Welcome back anyway, there are still a few of us from the old Fatbloke and Grunter days and some of us (myself, Pedro and Crust(?) still have the same bikes!!).

Mand
06-04-2015, 07:45 PM
Blimey, two old hands in one post! Hello both, been a while!

Ped

Less of the "old" you! :mand:

Hello mr crust :)

Kazza
06-04-2015, 08:45 PM
Hi Kev - hope you're well. Neil and I are still in Loughborough (East Leake). Hi to you too Mand. Can't believe it's 6 years that you moved! Time flies.

Kev Bunney
06-04-2015, 09:53 PM
Hi all, thank you for your replies, I remember some of you very well, Max, have had a look at your website some very nice kit, what is there for the older Monnies ? for now I am looking for some bits and bobs that have not stood up well with the bike being stored unused for years, mirrors, brake and clutch reservoir lids, the starter motor also seems reluctant to spin the motor over very well, ok when it`s spinning but really sluggish when you first hit the button.